We consider the factors influencing the choice and assessment of the quality of the route in the road network. A formula is proposed for assessing the quality of a route in the road network in terms of optimizing the path between two points. The model was tested on 60 created graphs. With their help, the optimal parameters of the user model were selected. Methods for setting the parameters of the considered model are proposed for the developed formula. The resulting model has a moderate complexity in assessing the quality of the route and its software implementation, while simultaneously covering the most important characteristics of the road network and supporting efficient pathfinding on the graphs of the road network. It also provides good customization of the model.
optimal route, roads network graph, mathematical model, model parameters’ setting, optimal path problem
1. Azarchenkov,A.A. Graphs processing algorithms application for vehicles movement modeling / A.A. Azarchenkov, N.I. Marchenkov // Science and innovations of 21th century: actual issues, discoveries and achievements. Collection of article of the 10th International scientific-practical conference. – Penza: Science and education, 2018. – pp . 15-19.
2. Gorbachev, P.F. Road’s with influence on speed of car movement in urban roads / P.F. Gorbachev et al // Car vehicles. – 2019. – No. 44. – pp. 50-58.
3. Ignatyuk, V.A. Design of roads network model with parameters based on Dijkstra algorithm for shortest path problem / V.A. Ignatyuk // Bulletin of the Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service. – 2009. – No. 3. – pp. 180-187.
4. How to spend as little time as possible caused by traffic lights. – Access point: https://1gai.ru/baza-znaniy/sovety/513117-kak-tratit-menshe-vremya-na-svetoforah.html.
5. Marchenkov, N.I. Mathematical modeling of quality estimation of urban road network’s routes / Marchenkov N.I., A.A. Azarchenkov // High tech and innovations in science. Collection of the best articles of the International scientific conference. – St. Petersburg: State scientific and research institution «The National Progress», 2020. –pp. 211-217.
6. Marchenkov, N.I. Comparison of methods of road networks encoding based on graphs / N.I. Marchenkov // The Russian science: tendencies and opportunities. – Moscow: The Pen, 2018. – pp. 143-146.
7. Sokolov, A.V. Balance between complexity and accurate measurements / A.V. Sokolov, V.V. Voloshinov // International Journal of Open Information Technologies. – 2018. – No. 9. – pp. 33-41.
8. Stepanov, V.P. Issues of mathematical modeling of road networks / V.P. Stepanov // The modern IT in automated systems. – 2010. – No. 13. – pp. 237-243.
9. Yandeks Marshrutizaciya. – Rezhim dostupa: https://yandex.ru/routing/.