The process flow diagram and ratios for calculating the modes of molding torodial tank shells by gas pressure are de-scribed. The work material is assumed to be anisotropic, exhibiting viscous properties (creep flow) under conditions of hot working. The Laplace equilibrium equation is used to calculate gas pressure. Damaging assessment of the work material was made according to the damaging kinetics equations. The calculated results on the mode of gas molding technology are given.
viscosity, deformation, time, pressure, damaging
1. Isothermal deformation of high-strength anisotropic materials / Yakovlev S.P., Chudin V.N. et al., Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2003, 427 p.
2. Malinin, N.N. Creep in metal processing, Moscow: Yurayt, 2020, 402 p.
3. Chudin, V.N., Larin, S.N. Gas molding of structure parts at non-linear ductile deformation of anisotropic materials. /Science intensive technologies in Mechanical Engineering, 2020, no.4 (106), pp. 18-21.
4. Yakovlev, S.P., Yakovlev, S.S., Andreichenko, V.A. Obrabotka davleniem anizotropnykh materialov (Pressure Treatment of Anisotropic Materials), Chisinau: Kvant, 1997, 330 p.
5. Chudin, V.N. Gas molding of shell under conditions of material non-linear viscosity // Pre-production in Mechanical Engineering, 2018, no.7, pp. 302-305.
6. Larin, S.N. Gas molding processing procedure of single-layer shells. /Izvestiya of Tula State University. Technical sciences, 2010, Issue 3, pp. 134-137.