There are formed regression models defining micro-geometrical parameters correlation of the surface obtained as a result of turning and milling with technological modes, mechanical characteristics of structural material and thermal-physical parameters of materials of the “blank-tool tip” contact pair. A comparative analysis of adequacy and accuracy of design dependences used for technological pre-production and formation of the systems for machining adaptive control in digital production systems.
technological system, treatment process, on-line control, system of adaptive control, adjustment parameter, adjustment algorithm, regression model, regulation
1. Action Plan (“Roadmap”) “Technet” (Advanced Production Technologies) of National Technological Initiative: App. No.1 to Protocol. Meeting Protocol of Presidential Council of the RF on Economy Modernization and Innovation Development of Russia of 14.02.2017. – 2017. – No.1. – p. 117.
2. Ingemansson, A.R. Characteristic, structure, operation mechanisms and modern aspects of introduction of digital production systems in mechanical engineering // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2018. – No.8 (86). – PP. 25-32.
3. Ingemansson, A.R. Cutting effectiveness increase due to adaptive control in digital production systems // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2020. – No.4 (106). – PP. 39-48.
4. Myshkis, A.D. Elements of Mathematical Model Theory. – 3-d edition revised. – M.: KomKniga, 2007. – p. 192.
5. Chigirinskaya, N.V., Tchigirinsky, J.L., Gorobtsov, A.S. Modeling of Non-periodic Stochastic Processes: manual. – Volgograd: VolgSTU, 2019. – p. 108.
6. Technologist-Mechanician’s Reference Book. In 2 Vol. / under the editorship of A.G. Kosilova and Meshcheryakov / 4-th edition revised and supplemented. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1986. – PP. 496-656.
7. Technologist’s Reference Book / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov / M.: Innovation Mechanical Engineer-ing, 2019. – p. 800.
8. Tikhonova, Zh.S. Efficient Use of Hard-alloy Tool with Coating at Blank Turning through Diagnostics Its Cutting Properties: Can. Sc. Tech. thesis on Specialty 05.02.07. – Vol-gograd: VolgSTU, 2021. – p. 148.
9. Tchigirinsky, J.L., Chigirinskaya, N.V. Analysis of methods for statistical modeling in cutting theory // Innovation Technologies in Transport and Chemical Mechanical Engineering: Proceedings of the XII-th Inter. Scientific-Tech. Conf. Technologist-Mechanician Association. – Tambov, 2020. – PP. 39-44.
10. Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering: monograph / A.G. Suslov et al. / under the editorship of A.G. Suslov / M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2012. – p. 527.
11. Tchigirinsky, J.L., Nesterenko, P.S. To the problem of control parameter choice in systems of adaptive cutting control // VolgSTU Proceedings Efficient Technologies in Mechanical Engineering Series. -2016. – No.14 (193). – PP. 46-48.