GRNTI 55.13 Технология машиностроения
A procedure is shown for the analysis of material structure in the parts surface layer manufactured through ion-plasma sputtering allowing the allocation and estimate automatically layers according to dislocation uniformity. A procedure is offered for the assessment of surface roughness on the basis of probabilistic-statistic classification of Talyrond trace allowing the definition and estimate automatically the peculiarities of a surface profile.
surface quality, scientific research automation, material structure, roughness, machine learning
1. Suslov, A.G., Shalygin, M.G. Science intensive technol-ogy for friction surface wear-resistance increase in machinery operated in hydrogen environment // Science Intensive Tech-nologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2017. – No.2 (68). – PP. 19-24.
2. Shalygin, M.G. Correlation between nano-roughness with grains of austenitic steel and machining quality // Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences. – 2016. – T. 8. – №3S. – PP. 2835-2838.
3. Denisov, M.S. Investigation of the pressure and heat treatment effect on the ice piston blanks mechanical and struc-tural properties from high-strength aluminum alloy B95 // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. – 2021. – PP. 12038.
4. Petreshin, D.I., Syslov, A.G., Fedonin, O.N., Khandozhko, V.A. Automation of quality parameter control of surface layer and machinery operation properties during cutting // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2019. – No.8 (98). – PP. 28-36.
5. GOST R ISO 4287-2014. Geometrical Product Charac-teristics (GPS). Surface Structure. Profile Method. Terms, Definitions and Parameters of Surface Structure. – Introduc-tion. 2014-12-12 – M.: Standardinform, 2019. – p. 24.
6. GOST R ISO 25187-2-2014. Geometrical Product Cha-racteristics (GPS). Surface Structure. Areal. – Introduction 2014-12-12. – M.: Standardinform, 2015. – p. 52.
7. Patent No.2708500 S1 the RF, IPC G01B 21/30, G06N 7/00. Method for Surface Profile Parameter Estimate Based on Probabilistic-Statistical Classification of Talyrond Trace Spec-trum / I.N. Palamar, S.S. Yulin / applicant and patent holder: FSBEI HE “Soloviyov Aircraft Technical University of Ry-binsk”. – No.2019102580; claimed: 30.01.2019; published: 09.12.2019.