The article presents the results of studying the influence of the adjuncts’ initial level of training and creative abili-ties on the timeliness of writing and the success of defending candidate theses. Forecasting this indicator of the suc-cessful completing training in postgraduate studies has been determined.
training, creativity, postgraduate studies in a military college, Ph.D. thesis
1. Yakuba, G.A. Divergent Thinking is the Basis of Scientific Creativity / Collection “Development of Military Pedagogy in the XXIst century”: Proceedings of the VIId Interuniversity Scientific-Practical Conference of the Supreme Arbitration Court (St. Petersburg, April 23, 2020) [Text + Electronic resource] / G.A. Yakuba. – SPb.: OOO “Publishing house of VVM”, 2020. – pp. 254-257. – Available at: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42652593& (accessed 11 December 2020).
2. Order of the Defense Minister of the Russian Federation of January 18, 2016 № 6 “On Arranging the Post-Graduate Activities of Military Educational Institutions of Higher Education, Organizations of Additional Professional Education and Scientific Organizations of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation” (with amendments and additions) [Electronic resource]. – Available at: https://base.garant.ru/70291362/ (accessed 19 November 2020).
3. Yakuba, G.A. On the Officer-Researcher’s Scientific Work / Collection “Pedagogical Science and Education in Dialogue with Time”: Proceedings of the Vth International Scientific-Practical Conference of ASU. (Astrakhan, June 16, 2020) [Text + Electronic resource] / G.A. Yakub. – Astrakhan: Publishing house FSBEI HVE “Astrakhan State University”, 2020. – pp. 259-262. – Available at: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43323110& (accessed 11 De-cember 2020).
4. Yakuba, G.A. Psychological Support as the Element of the Methodological Support System of the Process of Training Military Specialist [Text + Electronic resource] / G.A. Yakuba, V.A. Mitrakhovich, S.Yu. Berdyugin // Collection “Psychology of a Developing Personality in the Modern World: Trends and Potential Opportunities”. Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Conference of YSU. (Yelets, November 25, 2019). – Yelets: Publishing house Yelets State University named after I.A. Bunin”, 2019. – pp.43-46. –– Available at: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41441856 (accessed 11 December 2020).
5. Pechnikov, A.N. On the features of the processes of forming abilities (special competencies) [Text+Electronic resource] / A.N. Pechnikov, A.V. Prenzov, A.A. Mashonina // Education and science. - 2018. - Vol. 20. - No. 1. - P. 9-53. - URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32361914 (address date 03.12.2020).
6. Pechnikov A.N. Methods for Measuring Professional Abilities (Competencies) [Text + Electronic resource] / A.N. Pechnikov // Educational Technologies and Society. – 2020. – vol. 23. – no. 1. – pp. 20-37. – Available at: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32361914 (accessed 3 December 2020).
7. Pechnikov, A.N. The Approbation Results of the Method for Measuring Professional Abilities and the Revealed Patterns of Forming their Individual Levels [Text + Electronic resource] / A.N. Pechnikov, A.V. Prenzov // Educational Technologies and Society. – 2020. – vol. 23. – no. 1. – pp. 38-50. – Available at: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41828153 (accessed 19 November 2020)
8. Questionnaire "Determination of types of thinking and level of creativity (diagnostics by the method of J. Bruner)" [Electronic resource]. - URL: https://www.liveinternet.ru/users/the_swan/post257725235 (address date 19.11.2020).