A review of technologies with the use of ultrasound not only used successfully at present, but a number of processes under development is carried out. Their high productivity is provided with the combination of the known methods with ultrasound impact. At that there are summarized not only positive phenomena of each of the processes, but a synergetic effect becomes stronger due to their integration.
ultrasonic technology, mechanical engineering, material processing, surface deformation, acoustic flows, cavitation
1. Prikhodko, V.M. Ultrasonic Technologies at Manufacturing, Operation and Repair of Transport Equipment. – M.: Techpolygraphcenter, 2003. – pp. 253.
2. Prikhodko, V.M., Nigmetzyanov, R.I., Sundukov, S.K., Fatyukhin, D.S. Innovation engineering processes with ultrasound use // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2017. – No.7 (73). – pp. 11-14.
3. Suslov, A.G. Technologist’s reference book. – M.: Innovation Mechanical Engineering, 2019. – pp. 800.
4. Kazantsev, V.F. Physical Fundamentals of Ultrasound Technological Use: manual. – M.: MADI (STU), 2008. – pp. 102.
5. Nigmetzyanov, R.I., Sundukov, S.K., Fatyukhin, D.S., Grib, V.V., Kartsov, S.K. Ways for Additive Technologies Improvement with Ultrasound Use // STIN. – 2017. – No.7. – pp. 2-6.