GRNTI 12.09 Развитие науки
A review of domestic and foreign publications related to the analysis and classification of various forms of plagiarism and academic fraud in order to prevent them was carried out. The results of an empirical study of students ' attitude to plagiarism and an analysis of their motivation for educational activities are presented. Conclusions are made in accordance with the main content areas of the analysis and prospects for further research are outlined.
plagiarism, higher education, morality, academic fraud, motivation, self-development motivation, students
1. Abramova, N. Yu. The problem of plagiarism in scientific research [Text] / N. Yu. Abramova // Scientific periodicals: problems and solutions. - 2011. - №2. - P. 25-28.
2. Anashkina, E. V. The Problem of academic norms’ violation in computer control of knowledge in higher educational institutions [Text] / E. V. Anashkina, E. F. Valyaeva / / GESJ: Educational Science and Psychology. – 2014. - №6 (12). – P. 27-37.
3. Burmakina, N. A. On the problem of learning results’ falsification by students through abuse of Internet technologies [Text] / N. A. Burmakina, O. S. Khlyakin // Problems of modern pedagogical education. - 2018. - №58-2. - P. 50-53.
4. Golunov, S. V. Student plagiarism as a challenge to the system of higher education in Russia and abroad [Text] / S. V. Golunov // The issue of education. - 2010. - no. 3. - P. 243-257.
5. Gorbov, L. V. New methods of cheating in computer testing and ways to combat them [Text] / L. V. Gorbov, S. V. Chigrin // International journal of experimental education. - 2013. - №4. - P. 93-96.
6. Gordeeva, T. O. Questionnaire "scales of academic motivation" [Text] / T. O. Gordeeva, O. A. Sychev, E. N. Osin // Psychological journal. – 2014. - vol. 35. - no. 4. - P. 96-107.
7. Efimova, G. Z. Analysis of the causes of academic fraud and their classification [Electronic resource] / G. Z. Efimova, M. N. Kicherova // Internet-journal "science of Science". – 2011. - №1(6). - URL: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/24pvn412.pdf (accessed: 18.03.2020).
8. Ipatova, A. A. How reasonable is our belief in the results of surveys, or research ethics’ violation in sociological research [Text] / A. A. Ipatova // Monitoring. – 2014. - №3 (121). – P. 26-39.
9. Kirichek, A.V. Review as a procedure for expert evaluation of the quality of scientific articles [Text] / A.V. Kirichek, A.V. Morozova, V. V. Spasennikov // Ergodesign. – 2018. - №2(02). – P. 3-7.
10. Kicherova M. N. Information society and the problem of academic dishonesty [Electronic resource] / M. N. Kicherova, G. Z. Efimova // Internet-journal "science of Science". – 2013. - №4(17). - URL:http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/01pvn413.pdf (accessed: 18.03.2020).
11. Korbut, A. A. Plagiarism and the constitutional order of the dissertation Council [Text] / A. A. Korbut // Sociological review. – 2013. - no. 2. - P. 145-171.
12. Lipatov, V. A. On the problem of students ' use of technical means of falsifying the knowledge level control’s results[Text] / V. A. Lipatov, D. A. Severinov, N. M. Abbel Javad // Education and science. – 2016. - №10 (139). – P. 170-181.
13. Merkulova, O. P. Psychological prerequisites of student plagiarism / O. P. Merkulova, A. S. Danilenko // Higher education in Russia. – 2014. - no. 4. - P. 114-121.
14. Nesterov, A.V. Plagiarism in the scientific sphere [Text] / A.V. Nesterov // Intellectual property law. - 2014. - no. 1. - P. 4-7.
15. Nikiforova, I. N. Rights to the result of intellectual activity belonging to several persons [Text] / I. N. Nikifirova // Scientific problems of humanitarian research. – 2011. - Issue 7. - P. 231-236.
16. Malakhov F. V. Attitude of students to plagiarism (based on the research of sociological faculty’s students of Moscow state University [Text] / F. V. Malakhov, G. B. Bo-rozdina // Sociology of education. - 2015. - no. 12. - P. 65-79.
17. Poddyakov, A. N. Dysfunctional relationships in mentoring and training [Electronic resources] / A. N. Poddyakov // Organizational psychology. - 2011. - №2. - P. 4-13.
18. Savochkina, T. S. Student plagiarism in higher professional education [Text] / T. S. Savochkina, I. V. Neratova // Bulletin of Tver state University, Series: Pedagogy and psychology. - 2009. - №6. - P. 90-104.
19. Sevastyanov, D. A. Plagiarism in modern education: a problem or a symptom? [Text] / D. A. Sevastyanov // Higher education in Russia. – 2017. - №3(210). – P. 17-25.
20. Spassennikov V.V. Interdisciplinary communication engineering pedagogy and innovation management in the development of students technical thinking [Text] / V. V. Spasennikov, D. V. Yakimenko // Bulletin of the Kostroma state University named by N. A. Nekrasov. – 2013. - vol. 19. - no. 1. - P. 195-202.
21. Sivak E. V. Crime in the audience. Determinants of dishonest behavior of students (plagiarism and cheating) [Electronic resources] / E. V. Sivak // Preprint WP10 / 2006 / 06. Moscow: higher school of Economics. - 2006. – 41 p. - URL:https://search.rsl.ru/ru/site/login (accessed 20.03.2020).
22. Shmeleva, E. D. Academic fraud in modern universities: review of theoretical approaches and results of empirical research [Electronic resources] / E. D. Shmeleva // Economic psychology. - 2015. - vol. 16. - no. 2. - P. 56-79. - URL:http://ecsoc.hse.ru/2015-16-2.html (accessed 20.03.2020).
23. Adebayo, S. O. Correlation between Academic Cheating Behavior and Achievement Motivation [Text] / S. O. Adebayo // Nature and Science. - 2010. - vol.8. – no.12. – P.130-134.
24. Ajzen, I. Perceived Behavorial Control, Self-Efficacy, Locus of Control. And the Theory of Planned Behavior [Text] / I. Ajzen // Journal of Applied Social Psychology. – 2002. – vol.32. – P. 665-683.
25. Brandao M. Crime without Punishment: An Update Review of the Determinants of Cheating Among University Students [Text] / M. Brandao, A. C. Teixeira // Research, Work in Progress. – No. 191. – P. 1-31.
26. Guay, F. On the assessment of situational intrinsic and extrinsic motivation: The Situational Motivation Scale (SIMS) [Text] / F. Guay, R. J. Vallerand, C. M. Blanchard // Motivation and Emotion. – 2000. – Vol.24. – P. 175-213.
27. Magnus J. Tolerance of Cheating: an Analysis of a Countries [Text] / J. Magnus // Journal of Economic Educa-tion. -2002. - No. 33(2). – P. 125-135.
28. Nonis S. An Examination of the Relationship Between Academic Dishonesty and Workplace Dishonesty: aMulticam-pus Investigation [Text] / S. Nonis, C. O. Swift // Journal of Education for Business. – 2001. – No. 77(2). – P. 69-77.
29. Rettinger, D. A. Evaluating the Motivation of Other Student to Cheat: a Vignette Experiment [Text] / D. A. Rettinger, A. E. Jordan, F. Peschiera // Research in Higher Education. - 2004. - No. 45(8). - P. 873-890.
30. Ryan R. Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being [Text] / R. Ryan, E. Deci // American Psychologist. – 2000. – Vol. 55. – P. 68-78.
31. Stone T. H. Predicting Academic Misconduct Intentions and Behaviors Using the Theory of Planned Behaviors and Personality [Text] / T. H. Stone, I. M. Jawahar, J. L. Kisamore // Basic and Applied Social Psychological. - No. 32. - P. 35-45.
32. Blais M. R. The Academic Motivation Scale: a measure of intrinsic, extrinsic and amotivation in education [Text] / M. R. Blais, R. J. Vallerand, L. G. Pelleiter, N. M. Briere, C. Senecal, E. F. Vallieres // Educational and Psychological Mea-surement. – 1992. – Vol. 52. – P. 1003-1017.