GRNTI 55.01 Общие вопросы машиностроения
GRNTI 55.13 Технология машиностроения
GRNTI 55.35 Металлургическое машиностроение
A design of a hob cutter for cylindrical cog-wheel finishing is considered. In view of that the values of geometrical parameters specified by a designer are not preserved during hobbing (gear milling) there was carried out a kinematic analysis, which has shown that the values of geometric parameters change in the course of motion, but they do not transgress the bounds of acceptable ones. There is presented the analysis of the value impact of a static front angle upon angles of cutting. The technical solution offered allows increasing the accuracy of cog-wheel machining and decreasing hard alloy consumption.
hob cutter, hard-alloy rod, kinematic parameters, front operating angle, back angle
1. Grechishnikov V.A., Domnin P.V. [et al.]. Modern methods for solution of problems in complex cutter shaping // Machines and Tools. – 2013. – No.12. – pp. 6-11.
2. Fetvaci M.C. Determination of effective involute parameter limit in generation simulation of gears manufactured by racktype cutters. Mechanics & Industry. ‒ 2017. ‒ Vol.18. ‒ No. 4. ‒ 7 p.
3. Mate M., Hollanda D. About the profile accuracy of the involute gear hob. Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. ‒ 2017. ‒ Vol.9. ‒ pp. 5-18
4. Yong Hu, Mingjun Xiang , Xing Qiu, Pengfei Song, Jingan Song , Fuhua Peng An improved design of inserted tooth finishing hob for involute gears. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology. ‒ 2014. ‒ Vol. 28. ‒ No. 8, ‒ pp. 3203–3208.
5. Boriskin, O.I., Stakhanov, N.G., Astapova, I.V. Analysis of errors of involute hob cutters with hardalloy replaceable polyhedral plates // Ferrous Metals. – 2019. – No.1049. – pp. 22-27.
6. Boriskin O.I., Stakhanov N.G., Khludov S.Ya., Yakushenkov A.V., Gorynina I.V. RPP use for hob cutters // Proceedings of TulaSU. Engineering Sciences. – 2018. – Issue 2. – pp. 310-314.