The procedure of continuous computer support in technological assurance of assembly unit quality on the basis of the automated subsystems of a dimensional analysis fulfillment for the main stages of a life cycle allowing the analysis of technological, assembly and operation ties in machinery structure is shown. The scientific approaches to technological assurance of machinery unit life on the basis of the analysis of dimension ties arising at the basic stages of a product life cycle are stated. At the heart of investigations is laid the realization of a continuous analysis of dimensioning ties at the basic stages of a life cycle (designing, manufacturing, assembly and service of a product) combined into a general automated subsystem of engineering computations (MES- system) for assurance of machine life stated in design requirements.
accuracy, tolerance, dimensional analysis, technological process simulation, surface layer quality parameters, performance attributes, life, technological support of quality parameters, technological operation designing.
1. Model of assembly unit quality support based on dimensioning ties analysis/ V.B. Ilyitsky, E.A. Polsky, D.M. Filkin // Reference Book. Engineering Journal. 2010. №4 (157). pp. 51–56.
2. Model of dimensioning ties complex analysis to ensure accuracy in assembly units / E.A. Polsky, D.M. Filkin // Proceedings of OrelSTU. Series “Fundamental and Applied Problems of Engineering and Technology”. 2009. №5/277 (576). pp. 59–66.
3. Engineering of Part Surface / the authors; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. М.: Mechanical Engineering. 2008. pp. 320.
4. Bezyazychny V.F. Similarity Method in Engineering Techniques. М.: Mechanical Engineering, 2012. pp. 320.
5. Dunayev P.F., Lelikov O.P. Dimension Tolerance Computation. М.: Mechanical Engineering, 2001. pp. 304.
6. NC Lathe accuracy increase / O.N. Fedonin, D.I. Petreshin, V.A. Khandozhko, A.V. Ageyenko // High Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. 2012. № 5(11). pp. 36–43.