GRNTI 50.07 Теоретические основы вычислительной техники
BBK 3297 Вычислительная техника
This article discusses the design features of children's gaming equipment, as well as the main stages of design. The main stages of the pre-design and design stages were analyzed, and an initial set of techniques was identified that provided an effective and at the same time functional development process for children's playground equipment, that meets the specified requirements for the object. In addition, a simplified methodological concept of classification in the form of a graph model was proposed, which would serve as an auxiliary theoretical base for the design of children's playgrounds at the design stage of design. The proposed graph model, according to various criteria, contributes to an effective solution to the problems of designing a play space for children, and contributes to the modernization and improvement of the market for children's goods in general.
design features, children's play equipment, classification, graph model, concept, design
1. Agde G., Proektirovanie detskih igrovyh ploschadok / G. Agde, A.Nagel', Yu.Rihter. - M., 1988. – 122 s.
2. Grigor'ev A. D., Proektirovanie. Detskie igrovye ploschadki. Uch. posob. – 2012 g. — 234 str.
3. Dzhons Dzh.K. Metody proektirovaniya: Per. s angl. –2-e izd., dop.- M.: Mir, 1986.
4. Sotnikova V. O. Proektirovanie elementov blagoustroystva. Uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov special'nosti 27030265 «Dizayn arhitekturnoy sredy» po discipline «Arhitekturnodizaynerskoe proektirovanie». Ul'yanovsk, 2008.
5. Shimko V.T. Osnovy dizayna i sredovogo proektirovaniya. Uch. posob. – M.: Arhitektura-S, 2007. – 160s.: il.
6. Etapy dizayn-proektirovaniya [Elektronnyy resurs]. – https://studfiles.net/preview/2688129/page:5/ (data obrascheniya 02.04.2019).