Theoretical dependences of the contact rigidity of parts at the design stage on machining conditions of joint surfaces are given. Technological methods of machining for ensuring contact rigidity are provided. Methodology and sample calculations of operating modes with the choice of the optimal working method are viewed.
technological support, contact rigidity, possibilities of manufacturing handling technique, optimization
1. The quality of machines: a reference book, in 2 vols., vol.1. / A.G. Suslov, E.D. Brown, N.A. Vitkevich et al. /Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1995, 256 p.
2. The quality of machines: a reference book, in 2 vols., vol.2. / A.G. Suslov, Yu.V. Gulyaev, A.M. Dalsky et al./ Mos-cow: Mashinostroenie, 1995, 430 p.
3. Mechanical Engineering. Encyclopedia / Editorial Council: K.V. Frolov (Chairman) et al. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering. Machine Reliability. Vol. IV-3 / V.V. Klyuev, V.V. Bolotin, F.R. Sosnin et al.; under the general editorship of V.V. Klyuev, 1998, 592 p. (in Russian).
4. Suslov, A.G. Technological support of contact stiffness in joints. Moscow: Nauka, 1977, 102 p.
5. Suslov, A.G. Technological support and operational properties increase in parts and their units / Under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 2006, 448 p. (Technologist's Library).
6. Medvedev, D.M., Handozhko, V.A. Odnostupenchatoe tehnologicheskoe obespechenie kontaktnoy zhestkosti shlifovannyh poverhnostey detaley mashin i ih stykov // Vestnik Rybinskogo gosudarstvennogo aviacionnogo tehnicheskogo universiteta imeni P.A. Solov'eva. – 2015. – №1 (32). – S. 82 89.
7. The technologist’s handbook/under the general editor-ship of Suslov, A.G./Moscow: Innovatsionnoe Mashinostroe-nie, 2019, 800 p.
8. Fundamentals of technological support and reliability growth of engineering products / ed. by A.G. Suslov. Moscow: Innovatsionnoe Mashinostroenie, 2022, 552 p.
9. Bishutin S.G. Providing the required set of parameters of quality of surface layers of details at grind: monograph. Moscow, Mashinosrtoenie-1, 2004, 144 p.
10. An estimation method for determining the normal con-tact stiffness of fixed joints. Methodological recommendations/ Moscow: VNIIMASH,1982.
11. Demkin, N.B., Ryzhov, E.V. Surface quality and con-tact of machine parts. /Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1981, 244 p.
12. Medvedev, D.M., Khandozhko, V.A. Singleround tech-nological ensuring of grinding finish contact stiffness in ma-chine components and their joints // Bulletin of the Rybinsk State Aviation Technological Academy named after P.A. So-lovyov, 2015, no.1 (32), pp. 82-89.