As in the case of lathe machining, the problem of determining reliable values of the basic parameter such as cutting speed when working with CNC machines has been viewed. The necessity of preliminary diagnostics of contact pairs characteristics as a means of cutting process reliability control under conditions of indeterminacy of their physical and mechanical properties is indicated. The selection of processing conditions with autoatically-controlled method is described.
computational accuracy, contact pair, test run, reliability control of the cutting process, thermo-emf.
1. Computer -aided automatisation of technical rate setting for metal-cutting machines operation. /G.K. Goransky, E.V. Vladimirov et. al., Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1970, 224 p.
2. Poduraev V.N. Avtomaticheski reguliruemye i kombinirovannye protsessy rezaniya [Automatically adjusted and combined cutting processes]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1977, 304 p. (in Russian).
3. Jacobs, G.Yu., Jacob, E., Kohan, D. Optimizatsiya re-zaniya. Parametrizatsiya sposobov obrabotki rezaniem s ispol'zovaniem tekhnologicheskoi optimizatsii [Parameteriza-tion of Cutting Methods by Technological Optimization], Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1981, 279 p. (in Russian).
4. Plotnikov, A.L., Sergeev, A.S., Uvarova, T.V., Brovkin, I.I. Problems of the assuarance of cutting speed and force computational accuracy in the technological process design for lathe mashining of steel and ways to solve them. / Izvestia VolgSTU, issue: Progressive technologies in mechanical engi-neering, Volgograd, 2016, no. 8 (187), pp. 41-46.
5. Tretyakov, V.I. Osnovy metallovedenija i tehnologii proizvodstva spechennyh tverdyh splavov. [Fundamentals of physical metallurgy and production technology of sintered hard alloys], 2nd ed., updated and revised, Moscow: Metal-lurgiya, 1976, 527 p. (in Russ).
6. Reference book of a mechanic engineer-technologist in 2 volumes, vol. 1, ed. by A.M. Dalsky, A.G. Kosilova, R.K. Meshcheryakova, A.G. Suslov, 5th edition, revised, Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2003, 912 p.
7. Wolf, A.M. Metal cutting, 2nd ed., reprinted and en-larged, Leningrad: Machinostroenie, 1973, 496 p.
8. Plotnikov, A.L., Sergeev, A.S., Tikhonova, Zh.S., Uva-rova, T.V. Probabilistic nature of the contact pair formation in metalworking and its influence on process reliability. /Bulletin of Machine Building, 2018, no. 4, pp. 48-54.
9. Starkov, V.K. Physics and optimization of cutting modes of materials. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2009, 640 p.
10. Pat. 2063307 the RF, C1 6 V 23 V 25/06. A method for determining the permissible cutting speed when machining a part with a carbide tool / A.L. Plotnikov. - Application No. 94010673/08 dated from 29.03.94, publ. bul. no. 19 dated from 10.07.96.