The problem of high-strength grinding tool creation is decribed. The possibility of intensifying grinding modes by using prefabricated textured wheels is shown. It is found that high-strength abrasive segments with edge and axial projections should be used, respectively, for narrow and wide prefabricated textured wheels.
grinding, textured wheel, abrasive segment, projection, stresses, mechanical strength
1. Gusev, V.G., Morozov, A.V. Ploskoe periferiynoe shlifovanie diskretnimi krugami. Monografiya [Flat peripheral grinding with discrete disks. Monograph], Yoshkar-Ola: Col-loquium, 2012, 222 p.
2. Pat. No.2582841C1 the RF, B24D, 5/02. Grinding tool with a discrete cutting surface / Morozov A.V., Gusev V.G., Shvagirev P.S., publ. 2016, bull. no. 12.
3. Gusev, V.G., Morozov, A.V. Technology of grinding wheels working surface discretization with laser and hydro-abrasive jet. /Science intensive technologies in Mechanical Engineering, 2017, no. 9(73), pp. 20-27.
4. Morozov, A.V. Iznos almaznogo instrumenta pri pravke diskretnyh shlifoval'nyh krugov // Vestnik ma-shinostroeniya. – 2016. – №3. – S. 59 64.
5. Gusev, V.G., Kalinovskaya, E.V. Temperature simulation of working surface in the combined flat peripheral grind-ing operation. /Science intensive technologies in Mechanical Engineering, 2018, no. 6 (84), pp. 23 30.
6. Gusev, V.G., Kalinovskaya, E.V. Influence of high di-mention ratio of wheels in a combined tool on the roughness of a grinding finish. /Science intensive technologies in Me-chanical Engineering, 2021, no. 5 (119), pp.14 18.
7. Hao Nan Li, Dragos Axinte. Textured grinding wheels: A review, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmachtools.2016.07.001.
8. Jackson M.J., Hitchiner M.P. High performance grind-ing and advanced cutting tools, Springer Verlag, 2012.
9. Hao Nan Li, Dragos Axinte. Textured grinding wheels: A review, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmachtools.2016.07.001.