The study of the gas nitriding method, which allows obtaining high-quality diffuse layers in high-speed steel P6M5 on the basis of an internal nitrogen hardening zone with no brittle nitride zone, has been viewed. Research results of phase composition of nitrided steel with a change in the nitrogen potential of the atmosphere during dilution of ammonia are presented. Nitrided tool increased resistance during drilling constructional steel and titanium alloy, which is due to precipitation hardening treatment of the internal nitrogenization zone using tungsten nitrides, is given.
high-speed steel, toolpiece, gas nitriding, nitration case, nitrogen potential
1. Adaskin, A.M., Kremnev, L.S., Sapronov, I.Yu. /High-speed steels of the new generation. Perspektivniyemateriali, 2014, No. 2, pp. 48-54.
2. Guryev, A.M., Ivanov, S.G., Guryev, M.A., Berdychenko, A.A., Chernykh, E.V. Influence of heat treatment modes on the structure and physico-mechanical properties of high-speed steel. / Fundamental problems of modern materials science, 2018, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 103-108.
3. Alexandrov, V.A. The use of modified steels in various types of cutting tools. /Eurasian Scientific Association, 2020, No.12-2 (70), pp. 70-75.
4. Kremnev, L.S., Vinogradova, L.A., Onegina, A.K., Sapronov, I.Yu. Special features of the composition, structure and properties of high-speed steels for cutting tools with ion-plasma coatings based on titanium nitride./ Metal science and heat treatment, 2012, No.1 (679), pp. 4-9.
5. Afanasyeva, L.E., Barabonova, I.A., Radkevich, G.V. Laser surfacing of high-speed steel. /Mechanics and physics of processes on the surface and in contact with solids, parts of technological and power equipment, 2018, No. 11, pp. 53-57.
6. Poletaev V.A. Hardening of high speed steel drills by pulsed magnetic treatment. / NovaInfo.Ru, 2017, Vol. 1, No. 73, pp. 43-47.
7. Hardening of contact surfaces of tools made of high-speed steels with a dispersed-hardened composite chrome coating/ S.Y. Zhachkin, A.I. Boldyrev et al./Hardening technology and coatings, 2017, No.12 (156), pp. 572-574.
8. Alexandrov, V.A., Petrova, L.G., Sergeeva, A.S., Kosachev, A.V., Alexandrov, V.D. Increasing cutter power by surface modification with coating of tungsten compounds in a high-frequency discharge. / Hardening technology and coatings, 2018, vol.14, No.1(157), pp.30-35.
9. Artinger, I. Tool steels and their chemical-thermal treatment. / Handbook, M.: Metallurgiya, 1982, 312 p.
10. Alexandrov, V.A., Bogdanov, K.V. Nitriding of tools from high-chromium and high-speed steels./Uproch. Tekhnol. Pokr., 2005, No. 5, 14p.
11. Alexandrov, V.A., Petrova, L.G., Sergeeva, A.S., Alexandrov, V.D., Akhmetzhanova, E.U. Production of tool coatings by combined chemicothermal plasma methods./STIN, 2019, No. 3, pp. 13-16.
12. Petrova, L.G., Alexandrov, V.A., Sergeeva, A.S. Electric discharge as technological factor of intensification of chemical-thermal treatment of engineering products. / Science-intensive technologies in mechanical engineering, 2019, No.12 (102), pp.36-43.