The problem of controlling the nanogeometry (sub-roughness) of the surface by technological methods of surface hardening is considered. The possibility of changing the sub-roughness by technological methods is shown. It is established that the surface roughness parameters decrease when using diffusion silicification.
nanogeometry, sub-roughness, processing, surface hardening, mechanical engineering technology
1. Grigoriev, A.Ya. Scale dependence of shape of the irre-gularities of technical surfaces // Friction and wear, 2015, Vol. 36, no.5, pp. 477-482.
2. Syslov A.G., Poroshin V.V., Shalygin M.G., Kuznetsov S V. Interconnection of nanoroughness (subroughness of parts surfaces and material granularity) // Science Intensive Tech-nologies in Mechanical Engineering, 2015, № 11(53), pp. 3-7.
3. Suslov, A.G. The quality of the surface layer of machine parts, M.: Mashinostroeniye, 2000, 320 p.
4. Shalygin, M.G. Wear of the subroughness of friction surfaces in a hydrogen-containing medium, monograph, M.: Innovatsionnoe mashinostroenie, 2018, 92 p.
5. Shalygin, M.G. Parameters of surface roughness in vari-ous processing technologies and their effect on wear // Friction and wear, 2019, vol. 40, no. 3,pp. 272-277.
6. Tsygankov P.A., Dukhopelnikov D.V. et al. Formation of a nanorelief and activation of a metal surface by plasma of high-voltage atmospheric discharges to create metal-plastic compounds of increased strength // Vestnic of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Instrumentation series, 2010, no. S, pp. 161-168.
7. Nguyen, T.H. Nanorelief surfaces of stainless steel sam-ples X18N10T after electrochemical treatment // Izvestiya of Tula State University, Technical sciences, 2014, no. 1, pp. 146-151.
8. Lapshin R.V., Alekhin A.P., et al. Smoothing of nano-sheavings of the surface of polymethylmethacrylate by vacuum ultraviolet // Surface. X-ray, synchrotron and neutron studies, 2010, no. 1, pp. 5-16.
9. Gorenko, M.V. Problema ustraneniya vibraciy pri formirovanii mikro i nanosherehovatosti triboefektivnih poverhnostey dlya povysheniya precizionnosti obrabotki // Problemy tribologii. – 2011. – №3 (61). – S. 65-69.
10. Smoothing of nanosheavings of the surface of polyme-thylmethacrylate by vacuum ultraviolet / R. V. Lapshin, A. P. Alekhinb et al., Surface. X-ray, synchrotron and neutron stu-dies, 2010, no. 1, pp. 5-16.
11. Naumov, I.V. Experimental study of the effect of nano- and micro-roughness on the intensity of swirling flow , I.V. Naumov, N.V. Okulova et al. // Reports of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Physics, technical sciences, 2021, vol. 497, no. 1, pp. 65-68.
12. Gorlenko, M.V. The problem of eliminating vibrations during the formation of micro and nanosheaviness of triboef-fective surfaces to increase the precision of processing // Prob-lems of tribology, 2011, no.3 (61), pp. 65-69.