General features of technological engineering of a gas turbine engine with function- based properties of structural elements that provide an increase in its resource under the conditions of uneven operational impacts are presented. A general methodology of technological engineering of a gas turbine engine with function-based properties formed on the basis of a complex multi-connected technological process has been developed. In furtherance of the general methodology of technological engineering of a gas turbine engine, an algorithm for its implementation using an iterative-recurrent approach has been developed.
function-based properties, structure, gas turbine engine, technological engineering, complex multi-connected technology
1. Helicopter gas turbine engines. / V. A. Grigoriev et al. - Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2007, 491 p.
2. Boguslaev, V. A., Yatsenko, V. K., Pritchenko, V. F. Technol-ogical support and forecasting of the bearing capacity of GTD (gas-turbine engine) parts, Zaporozhye, JSC "Motor Sich", 2006, 335 p.
3. Production technology of aircraft engines: Part II. Fundamentals of designing technological processes for manufacturing aircraft engine parts and technological preparation of production. / V. A. Boguslaev et al. , Zaporozhye: JSC "Motor Sich", 2007, 557 p.
4. Demin, F. I., Pronichev, N. D., Shitarev, I. L. Technolo-gy of manufacturing the main parts of gas turbine engines, Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2002, 328 p.
5. Mikhailov, D. A. The main features of the operation of the gas turbine compressor blades and the classification of their operational functions // Progressivniye technologii i sys-temi mashinostroeniya, 2014, no. 4, (50), pp. 126-131
6. Mikhailov, A. N. Fundamentals of the synthesis of func-tion-based engineering technologies, Donetsk: DonNTU, 2009, 346 p.
7. Mikhailov, D. A., Khandozhko, A.V., Sheiko, E. A., Nedashkovsky, A. P., Mikhailov, A. N. A general approach to ensuring the function-based properties of the GTE compressor blades based on the principle of one-time complete wear of the coating // Progressivnie technologii i systemi mashinostroeniya, 2014, no. 4 (50), pp. 132-139.
8. Mikhailov, A.N., Mikhailov, D.A., Sheiko, E.A., Mik-hailov, V.A. Structural synthesis of a complex multiconnected technological process for processing compressor blades of gas turbine engines with function-based coatings // Science inten-sive technologies in mechanical engineering, 2020, no.1 (103), pp. 40-48.
9. Mikhailov, D.A., Sheiko, E.A., Mikhailov, V.A., Mik-hailov, A.N. A general approach to the synthesis of a complex multi-connected technological process for providing function-based properties of gas turbine engines // Mechanical Engi-neering and technosphere of the XXI century: Proceedings of the XXVII International Scientific and Technical Conference in Sevastopol, Donetsk: DonNTU, 2020, pp. 235-253.
10. Mikhailov, D.A. General methodology for the synthesis of a complex multi-connected technological process for providing function-based properties of a gas turbine engine // Progressive technologies and systems of mechanical engineering, 2021, no.1 (72), pp. 40-57.
11. Technological support and improvement of operational properties of parts and their connections / A. G. Suslov et al., edited by A. G. Suslov, M.: Mashinostroenie, 2006, 448 p.
12. Suslov, A. G. Technology of mechanical engineering: A textbook for students of engineering specialties of universi-ties, M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2004, 400 p.
13. Patent No. 2718877, RF, C23C 14/04. Method of ap-plying a function-based wear-resistant coating to the blade of a gas turbine engine / A. N. Mikhailov, D. A. Mikhailov, V. A. Mikhailov, E. A. Sheiko, A. P. Pichko, N. S. Pichko, V. I. Sukharev / Application No. 2018107164 of 26.02.2018, Bul. No. 11, 15.04.2020, 7 p.