The results of studying the features of manufacturing gear pairs for continuous-drive transmissions are presented. It is shown that due to the peculiarities of gear functional and operational properties while switching without breaking the kinematic chain and without interrupting the flow of transmitted power, it is necessary to provide additional surface treatment of drive gear teeth and block shaft driven wheels in the zones involved in the actual transmission shift.
gear wheel, gear box, functionally-oriented technology, wheel modification, technology, technological impact, part properties, block shaft
1. Kotlyarov, V.B., Kotlyarov, S.B., Mikhailov, A.N. Background of Creating a New Scheme of a Mechanical Geared Gear with Transmission Flow Power // Progressive Technologies and Systems of Mechanical Engineering. - 2020. - no.2 (69). - PP. 50-62.
2. Mikhailov, A.N., Kotlyarov, B.S., Kotlyarov, V.B., Kotlyarov, S.B. Manifestation of Attributes of Parts of Machines as Factors of development of Functionally Oriented Technologies // Progressive Technologies and Systems of Mechanical Engineering . - 2020. - no. 3 (70). - PP. 22-33.
3. Mikhailov, A.N. Fundamentals of the Synthesis of Functionally-oriented Engineering Technologies. Donetsk: DonNTU, 2009. - 346 p.
4. Artobolevskiy, I.I. Theory of Mechanisms and Ma-chines. - M.: Science, 1975. - 546 p.
5. Gurevich, Yu.E. Machine Parts and Design Basics. Ini-tial Premises. Mechanical Transmissions. TNT Publishers, 2015. - 407 p.
6. Dyakov, I.F., Tarkhanov, V.I. Fixed-ratio and Planetary Gearboxes of Vehicles: manual. - Ulyanovsk, 2011. - 143 p.
7. Suslov, A.G. Functionally-oriented Technologies for Machining the Working Surfaces of Machine Parts. Izvestiya MGTU “MAMI”. - 2014. - vol. 2. - no.1 (19). - PP.107-109.
8. Bazrov, B.M. Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering Technology. - M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2005. - 736 p.
9. Technological Support and Improvement of the Opera-tional Properties of Parts and Their Connections / A.G. Suslov et al. / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov . - M.: Me-chanical Engineering, 2006. - 448 p.
10. Sitnikov, A.A., Sobachkin A.V., Kamyshov Yu.N. De-sign of Engineering Processes for Manufacturing and Repair of Parts with Wear-resistant Coatings // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. - 2019. - no.2 (92). - PP. 29-36.
11. Kotlyarov, B.S. Fundamentals of Structural Synthesis of Cylindrical Wheels Teeth Modifications and Schemes of Multi-tool Rotary Machines for their Shaping. Extended ab-stract of Can. Sc. Tech. Thesis. Kharkov, 1989. - 28 p.
12. Mikhailov, D.A., Pichko, A.P., Sheyko, E.A., Mikhai-lov, A.N. Methodology and Algorithm of Synthesis of Tech-nological Providing of Complex Increase of Resource of Shoulder-blades of Turbo-compressor of Gas-turbine Installa-tion // Progressive Technologies and Systems of Mechanical Engineering . - 2019. - no.2 (65). - PP. 16-25.
13. Petukhov, V.Yu., Gumarov, G.G. Ion-beam Methods for Producing Thin Films. - Kazan, 2010. - 87 p.