Factors defining the effectiveness of ultrasonic liquid processes are considered. There is offered a model of cavitation area formation in the field of a piston transmitter. The recommendations on efficient use of ultrasonic treatment for different technological processes in liquid are shown.
ultrasonic technology, mechanical engineering, acoustic flows, cavitation, cavitation erosion
1. Sundukov, S.K., Fatyukhin, D.S. Application of paint and varnish coatings by pneumatic ultrasonic atomizing // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2014. – No.4 (34). – pp. 26-31.
2. Kudryashov, B.A., Livansky, A.N., Senin, A.N. Out-looks in use of water-organic emulsions as technological wash-ing environment for ultrasonic cleaning // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2013. – No.3 (21). – pp. 19-22.
3. Sirotyuk, M.G. Acoustic Cavitation. – M.: Science, 2008. – pp. 271.
4. Prikhodko, V.M. Ultrasonic Technologies in Produc-tion, Operation and Repair of Motor Car and Tractor Machi-nery. – M.: Techpolygraphcenter, 2003. – pp. 253.
5. Makarov, L.O., Prikhodko, V.M., Fatyukhin, D.S. Inter-connection of physical phenomena occurred in near and far areas of ultrasonic piston high-amplitude transmitters // Bulletin of MADI. – 2009. – No.3 (18). – pp. 41-45.