The peculiarities in vibratory working effectiveness increase through the combination of the kind and grain-metrical characteristics of working environment are considered, outlooks and advantages of this kind of working are emphasized.
vibratory load, combined working environment, working intensity, surface quality
1. Tamarkin, M.A., Tishchenko, E.E., Shvedova, A.S. Optimization of Dynamic Surface Plastic Deformation in Machining // Russian Engineering Research. – 2018. – № 38 (9). – PP. 726-727.
2. Tamarkin, M.A., Kolganova, E.N., Yagmurov, M.A. Substantiation of working environment grain-metrical charac-teristics at vibratory working parts with small grooves and holes // Advanced Engineering Research. – 2020. – No.20(4). – PP. 382-389.
3. Lebedev, V.A., Krupenya, E.Yu., Shishkina, A.P. Effectiveness increase in parts vibratory finishing based on use of environments of organic origin. – Updated Engineering Techniques, Equipment and Tools: group monograph / under the editorship of A.N. Kirichek. – M.: Spectrum, 2015. – Vol. 6. – PP. 268-326.
4. Antonova, N.M., Shorkin, V.S., Romashin, S.N. Ad-hesion of a vibration mechanochemical solid-lubricant MoS(2) coating // Journal of Surface Investigation: X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques. – 2019. – Vol. 13 (5). – PP. 848-854.
5. Probability Theory in Solution of Technological Prob-lems (by example of vibratory working in granulated environ-ments) / A.P. Babichev et al. – Rostov-upon-Don: Publishing Center of DSTU, 2013. – PP. 126.
6. Shevtsov, S.N. Computer Simulation of Granulated En-vironment Dynamics in Vibratory Machines. – Rostov-upon-Don: SKNC HS Publishers, 2001. – PP. 193.