The aim of the scientific work is to assess the level of information security of the automated enterprise systems using modelling based on the concept of digital twins of production. The article is devoted to solving the problem of constructing a model that is a digital twin of the enterprise automated systems. Within the framework of a systematic approach, solving this problem implies modelling environmental conditions, software and hardware reliability, as well as the human factor. The novelty of the work is the proposed creative concept of using the digital twin technology for a detailed assessment of the information security level of the automated systems. The study findings are the recommendations for assessing the level of information security using a digital twin.
automation, information security, modelling, digital twin, information security, human factor
1. Chen, P. A. Study on Advanced Persistent Threats / P. Chen, L. Desmet, C. Huygens // Communications and Mul-timedia Security. – 2014. – P. 63-72. – DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-44885-4_5.
2. Virvilis, N. Trusted Computing vs. Advanced Persistent Threats: Can a defender win this game? / N. Virvilis, D. Gritzalis, T. Apostolopoulos // 2013 IEEE 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing and 2013 IEEE 10th International Conference on Autonomic and Trusted Computing., – 2013. – P. 396 403. –DOI: 10.1109/UIC-ATC.2013.80.
3. GOST R ISO / IEC 15408-1-2012 Information tech-nology (IT). Security techniques. Evaluation criteria for IT security. Part 1. Introduction and general model: nat. Russian Federation standard : ed. official : approved and entered in effect by Order of Feder. agencies for tech. regulation and metrology of November 15, 2012 No. 814-art. : entered instead of GOST R ISO / IEC 15408-1-2008: date of entry 2013-12-01 / prep. By the Limited Liability Company “Information Security Centre” (LLC “CBI”), Federal Autonomous Institution “State Research and Testing Institute for Technical Information Protection Problems of the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control” (FAI “SRTITIPPFSTSC of Russia”), Federal State Unitary Enterprise “Situational Crisis Centre of the Federal Agency for Atomic Energy” (FSUE “ SCC of Rosatom”): Standartinform, 2014.
4. Digital twin. - Text: electronic / / Wikipedia: free en-cyclopedia: website. URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_twin (date accessed: 07.11.2020).
5. Methods Dedicated to Fight Against Complex Infor-mation Security Theats on Automated Factories Systems / T.V. Karlova, N.M. Kuznetsova, S.A. Sheptunov, A.Y. Bek-meshov // 2016 IEEE Conference on Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies (IT&MQ&IS) – 2016. – P. 23-27. – DOI: 10.1109/ITMQIS.2016.7751927.
6. Kuznetsova N. M. Solution of Protection Automation Problem of Company Strategic Resources against Complex Cyber Attacks Based on Criminal Tactics Analysis / N. M. Kuznetsova, T. V. Karlova, A. Yu. Bekmeshov // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical university. – 2020. – no. 7 (92). – pp. 48-53. – DOI: 10.30987 / 1999-8775-2020-7-48-53.
7. Advanced social engineering attacks / K. Krombholz, H. Hobel, et al. // Journal of Information Security and Applications. — 2015. — June. — P. 113—122. —DOI: 10.1016/j.jisa.2014.09.005
8. ATT&CK Matrix for Enterprise. – URL: https://attacks.mitre.org (accessed: 05.11.2020). – Access mode: for registered users. users. - Text.: electronic.
9. Kim, Y. Involvers’ Behavior-based Modeling in Cyber Targeted Attack / Y.Kim, I.Kim // Eighth International Confe-rence on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies. – 2014. — P. 132—137. — ISBN 978-1-61208-376-6.
10. Markov A. S. Organizational and Technical Problems of Protection Against Targeted Malware Such as StuxNet / A. S. Markov, A. A. Fadin // Cybersecurity Issues. – 2013. – no. 1 (1). – pp. 28-36.