The article substantiates the need to unify the scientific approach to defining the universal categories of art and design. The conclusion about their key importance for design is made. It is proposed to consider them as universals and in ergodesign. This opens up new opportunities for cognition and application of the synthesis mechanism in ergodesign, the integral expression of the means of harmonizing the human environment that act in nature and design culture.
ergodesign, universals, harmonization, proportioning, rhythmization, integrity
1. Barsukova, N.I. Environment Design in the Project Culture of Postmodernism of the Late XXth – Early XXIst centuries. Thesis for a degree of Doctor of Arts in the specialty 17.00.06 [Text] / N.I. Barsukova. – M.: VNIITE, 2008. – 367 p.
2. Bodnar, O.Ya. The Problem of the Relationship of Geo-metric Spatial Representations in Art Studies. Thesis for a degree of Doctor of Arts in the specialty 17.00.06 [Text] / O.Ya. Bondar. – M.: VNIITE, 1994. –237 p.
3. Vinogradov, G.V., Krasovskaya E.M. Entertaining Theory of Music [Text] / G.V. Vinogradov, E.M. Krasovskaya. – M.: Sov. composer, 1991. – 192 p.
4. Kazakov, V.F. Was the Mathematician Fibonacci Right? [Text] / V.F. Kazakov // Architecture. Construction. Design. – 2004. – no. 3.
5. Lebedev, Yu.S. Architecture and Bionics [Text] / Yu.S. Lebedev. – M.: Stroyizdat, 1977. – 222 p.
6. Lebedev, Yu.S. Developing the Architectural Environment and Scientific And Technological Progress. [Text] / Yu.S. Lebedev // Society, Architecture and Scientific and Technical Progress. – M.: CSDI of urban planning. – 1987.
7. Nikolaev, V.A. Landscape Management. Aesthetics and Design [Text] / V.A. Nikolaev. – M.: Aspect Press, 2003. –176 p.
8. Rybin, I.A. Psychophysics: Search for New Approaches [Text] / I.A. Rybin // Nature. –1990. – no. 2. – pp.19-25.
9. Samokhvalova, V.I. Beauty Against Entropy (Introduction to the Field of Megaesthetics) [Text] / V.I. Samokhvalova, Moscow: Nauka, 1990. – 174 p.
10. Chainova, L.D. Quality of Life, Ergo Design and Development Ergonomics [Text] / L.D. Chainova // Proceedings of VNIITE. Series “Quality of Life”. – 2004. – vol. 10.
11. Chainova, L.D. ErgoDesign as a Modern Innovative Technology of Human-Oriented Design [Text] / L.D. Chainova, T.G. Bogatyreva // Design Review. – no. 1. – 2008. – pp. 33-42.
12. Yakimovich, A. Megapolis of the New Time [Text] / A. Yakimovich // Collection of masterpieces. – 2006. – no. 3 (10). – pp. 52-59.
13. Barsukova, N. The process of transformation natural forms into an associative design model [Text] / N. Barsukova // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2018. – p. 022044.