There are shown experimental investigations of wear-resistance, contact stiffness and anti-friction properties of flat surfaces at their relative sliding. A technological support of quality parameters in flat friction surfaces after their sput-tering and strengthening is described.
contact stiffness, flat surface, coating, sliding, quality, wear, experiment, roughness, run-in, correlation;,machining
1. Khasuy, A. Sputtering Technique. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1975. – pp. 288.
2. Suslov, A.G. Technological Support of Joints Contact Stiffness. – M.: Science, 1977. – pp. 104.
3. Levina, Z.M., Reshetov, D.N. Machine Contact Stiffness. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1971. – pp. 264.
4. Kostetsky, B.I. Friction and Wear in Machines. – Kiev: Engineering, 1970. – pp. 396.
5. Parts Surface Engineering / Author Group; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2008. – pp. 320.
6. Suslov, A.G., Fyodorov, V.P., Gorlenko, O.A. et al. Technological Support and Operation Properties Increase in Parts and Their Joints / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2006. – pp. 448.