A technology for life increase in friction surfaces on the basis of the combination of coating methods and further electro-machining is considered. The possibilities for such processing are revealed and the results of comparative trials are shown.
life, wear-resistance, nitride-titanium coatings, electro-machining
1. Bondarenko, V.A., Bogodukhov, S.I. Quality Support and Cutter Properties Improvement. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2000. – pp. 144.
2. Matlakhov, V.P. Wear-resistance increase in cylindrical friction surfaces based on combination of nitride-titanium coating application methods and electromachining // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2008. – No.2. – pp. 32-38.
3. Gorlenko, A.O., Matlakhov, V.P., Prudnikov, M.I. Method and automated plant for wear-resistance tests of cylin-drical friction surfaces after different technological methods of working // Hydrodynamic theory of Lubrication – 120 Years: Proceedings of the Inter. Symposium. In two volumes. Vol. 2. Orel: OrelSTU, 2006 – pp. 693.
4. Matlakhov, V.P., Dependence of nitride-titanium coating physical-mechanical properties upon nitrogen pressure // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2006. – No. 2(10). – pp. 93-96.
5. Gorlenko, A.O., Matlakhov, V.P. Contact interaction and wear simulation of cylindrical friction surfaces // Friction and Lubrication in Machinery and Mechanisms. – 2007. – No.8. – pp. 3-8.
6. Gorlenko, A.O., Matlakhov, V.P. Wear-resistance support in friction surfaces through controlled technological impact // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2007. – No. 2(14). – pp. 10-15.