The improvement of mathematical and methodical support to realize an enlarged unit of design procedures of the analysis of requirements to the assembly of precision products being a part of a complex approach is considered. It is shown that this ensures the efficient fulfillment of assembly operations on the basis of the tie between a technological preparation of processing and assembly production of precision products.
precision product, requirement to assembly, complex of design procedures, technological preproduction;,design dimensional analysis;,structural element
1. Suslov, A.G., Dalsky, A.M. Scientific Fundamentals of Engineering Technique. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2002. – pp. 684.
2. Nazariev, A.V., Bochkaryov, P.Yu., Bokova, L.G. Complex approach to fulfillment of technological preparation of multirange machining-processing production based on taking into account peculiarities of precision product assemblage // Reference Book. Engineering Journal with Appendix. – 2019. – No.3(264). – pp. 35-42.
3. Bochkaryov, P.Yu. System presentation of planning for engineering processes of machining // Engineering Technique. – 2002. – No.1. – pp. 10-14.
4. Lelyukhin, V.E., Kolesnikova, O.V. Analysis and Calculation of Dimensional Chains Based on Dimensional Tie Graphs // Bulletin of ISh DVFU. – 2015. – No.4(25). – pp. 29-34.
5. Grechnikov, F.V., Tlustenko, S.F. Design of assemblage technological process on criteria of precision // Bulletin of Academician Korolyov State Aerospace University of Samara. – 2011. – No.3-4. – pp. 38-43.
6. GOST 2.101-2016. Single System of Design Documentation. Product Kinds. – M.: StandardInform, 2018. – pp. 12.
7. Anuriev, V.I., Zhestkova, I.N. Designer-Mechanician’s Reference Book: in 3 Vol. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2001.
8. Bazrov, B.M. Fundamentals of Engineering Technique: textbook – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2005. – pp. 736.
9. GOST 2.305-2008. Single System of Design Documentation. Images – Kinds, Sections, Profiles. – M.: Standardinform, 2009. – pp. 27.