The problems in the parameter formation of cold work hardening and residual stresses of a surface layer in steel 45 parts at electro-mechanical finishing with the use of alternating current are considered. There are presented proce-dures for experimental investigations and their standard results as tables and diagrams. The analysis of processing factor impact upon characteristics under investigation is carried out. The simulators of their formation in the course of processing which can be used in practice are obtained. With the use of the method of simulation there is defined para-metric reliability of the technological system of electro-mechanical treatment on the characteristics of physical-mechanical properties of a surface.
cold-work hardening, residual stresses, technological system, electro-mechanical treatment, simulators; reliability
1. Ryzhov, E.V., Suslov, A.G., Fyodorov, V.P. Technological Support of Machinery Operation Properties – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1979. – pp. 174.
2. Technological Support and Operation Properties Increase of Parts and Their Joints / A.G. Suslov, V.P. Fyodorov, O.A. Gorlenko [et al.]; under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering. 2006. – pp. 447.
3. Nagorkin, M.N. Parametric Reliability of Technological Systems for Finishing and Finish-Strengthening of Machinery Surface with Super-Hard Synthetic Tools. Monograph / under the editorship of A.V. Kirichek. – M.: “Spectrum” Publishers, 2017. – pp. 304.
4. Suslov, A.G., Fedonin, O.N., Polsky, E.A. Science intensive technology for quality increase of assembly units of machinery at life stages // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2016. – No.5(59). – pp. 34-41.
5. Fyodorov, V.P., Suslov, A.G., Nagorkin, M.N. Engineering methods for technological support of regulated parameters of operation surface roughness in machinery during machining // Science Intensive technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2019. – No.4(94). – pp. 40-48.
6. Gorlenko, A.O. Machinery friction surface strengthening at electro-mechanical treatment / Bulletin of BSTU. – 2011. – No.3. – pp. 4-8.