On the basis of the investigations carried out there are offered theoretical dependences for the definition of wear intensity depending on modes of electro-erosion treatment. They allow defining optimum modes of electro-erosion treatment to ensure machinery wear-resistance required.
wear-resistance, wear intensity, electro-erosion treatment, surface layer quality, modes of electro-erosion treatment
1. Machinery Quality: reference book. In 2 Vol., Vol.1. / A.G. Suslov, E.D. Braun, N.A. Vitkevich et al. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1995. – pp. 256.
2. Parts Surface Engineering / A.G. Suslov [et al.]; under the editorship A.G. Suslova. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2009 – pp. 320.
3. Suslov, A.G. Scientific Fundamentals of Engineering Technique / A.G. Suslov, A.M. Dalsky. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2002 – pp. 684.
4. Technologist’s Reference Book / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. M.: Innovation Mechanical Engineering, 2019. – pp. 800.
5. Siyanov, S.Yu. Development of engineering process for electro-erosion treatment // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2017. – No.2(55). – pp. 49-57.
6. Fedonin, O.N., Siyanov, S.Yu., Fomchenkova, N.I. Control of tool wear and process capacity at electro-erosion treatment // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2014. – No.3. – pp. 85-88.