There is stated a choice of a technological mode for diamond abrasion ensuring a required process capacity and silicon carbide plate quality. The correlations of a silicon carbide removal rate with the length of surface micro-cracks with the roughness height of a surface are stated. A procedure is offered for setting technological modes which do not result in plate billet destruction during manufacturing special devices.
diamond abrasion capacity, micro-cracks, surface roughness, silicon carbide plates
1. Dushko, O.V. Diamond Abrasion of Silicon Carbide Ceramics for Mechanical Engineering / O.V. Dushko, V.M. Shu-myacher. – Volgograd: VolgGASU, 2009. – pp. 80.
2. Bishutin, S.G., Alyokhin, S.S. Technology improvement of silicon carbide plate finish abrasion // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2018. – No.5(66). – pp. 9-13.
3. Bishutin, S.G., Alyokhin, S.S. Capacity and quality of silicon carbide plate diamond abrasion // Bulletin of Voronezh State Technical University. – 2019. – Vol. 15. – No.2. – pp. 159-164.
4. Pilipenko, V.A. Speed Thermal Treatment in SBIS Technology / V.A. Pilipenko. – Minsk: BSU, 2004. – pp. 531.
5. Muzhichenko, O.G., Plis, N. Thermal stresses in assembly units at BIS mounting. Calculation and experiment // Electronics: Science, Technology. Business. – 2000. – No.6(30). – pp. 63-65.
6. Mezhenny, M.V., Milvidsky, M.G., Prostomolotov, A.I. Stress state modeling of large diameter silicon plates during thermal annealing // Physics of Solid. – 2003. – Vol.45. – No.10. – pp. 1794-1799.
7. Krainev, A.F. Machine Design: reference methodical manual: in 2 Vol. / A.F. Krainev, A.P. Gusenkov, V.V. Bolotin [et al.]; under the editorship of K.V. Frolov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1994. – Vol.2. – pp. 624.