The ability to interact in the virtual world, the network is the ability to choose. The priority direction in the work of the teacher is the search for tools that can provide real assistance to the student in providing comfort at a distance, increasing the motivation of students to choose such tools. The article reveals the features of the virtual selection method, which is a technology for selecting and modifying source tasks to improve their ergonomics. The optimal configuration of a set of manuals for distance education is determined by questioning and calculating the parameters of the standard (ideal).
education, ergonomics, comfort, virtual selection, algorithm, neural network, ideal
1. Androsov, K.Yu. Prospects for the development of digital education and mass open online courses in the assessments of teachers and students [Text] / K.Yu. Androsov, G.F. Golubeva, E.V. Spasennikova // Ergodesign. - 2019 No. 4 (6). – P. 214-222. - doi:10.30987/2619-1512-2019-2019-4-214-222.
2. Androsov, K.Yu. Crosswords in the current control of knowledge as a means of optimizing the Bank of test problems in the development and training of distance courses [Text] / K.Yu. Androsov, G.F. Golubeva, E.V. Spasennikova // Ergodesign. – 2020 № 2 (8). – P. 81-92. - doi: 10.30987/2658-4026-2020-2-81-92.
3. Bogomolov, S.A. Principles and methods of developing an electronic textbook on the discipline "Ergonomic design and expertise" in the educational environment "Moodle" [Text] / S.A. Bogomolov, D.S. Zhadaev, R.V. Yatskov // Ergodesign. – 2018 № 1 (1). – P. 10-16. - doi:10.30987/article_5bbf0a8baf1492.03929873.
4. Garbuzova, G.V. Pedagogical design and effectiveness of educational Internet courses [Text] / G.V. Garbuzova, I.V. Melnikov // Ergodesign. - 2018 №1 (1) – P. 17-22. - doi: 10.30987/ article_5bbf0a8ed07f74.73833346.
5. Garbuzova, G.V. Modeling of aesthetic indicators of products and technologies in ErgoDesign using the theory of fuzzy sets [Text] / G.V. Garbuzova, I.O. Dynina, I.V. Melnikov // Ergodesign. – 2019 No. 1 (3) – P. 3-12. - doi: 10.30987/ article_5c518d8c4f49b8.92246032.
6. Denisov, D.P. Comfort factors and sensory devices in the field of educational services [Text] / D.P. Denisov, V.E. Ogryzkov // Open and distance education. - 2018. - № 3(71). – C. 55–63. - doi: 10.17223/16095944/71/1.
7. Dergachev, K.V. Analysis of the relationship between the object and the paradigm of research in ergonomics with the use of information technology [Text] / K.V. Dergachev, A.A. Kuzmenko, V.V. Spasennikov // Ergodesign. – 2019. - №1(3). – P. 12-22. - doi: 10.30987/ ar-ticle_5c518d8bd8e3d8.46297271.
8. Mihalchi, E.V. The study of the relationship between the development of sensory fatigue and the presence of health problems among respondents [Text] / Ergodesign. – 2020 No 3 (9). – P. 120134. - doi:10.30987/2658-4026-2020-3-120-134.
9. Ogryzkov, V.E. Methods and algorithms for ASMR diagnostics and their use in the educational process [Text] / V.E. Ogryzkov, D.P. Denisov, I.A. Kuryakov // Siberian trade and economic journal. -2014. - No. 1(19). - P. 83-88.
10. Ogryzkov, V.E. Methods and algorithm of virtual selection in educational conditions [Text] / V.E. Ogryzkov, D.P. Denisov // Siberian trade and economic journal. - 2015. - No. 2(21). – P. 89-91.
11. Paderno, P.I. Ergonomic expertise of user interfaces in developed information systems [Text] / P.I. Paderno, N.A. Nazarenko // Ergodesign. – 2018 № 2 (2). – P. 14-20. - doi: 10.30987/article_5bf98b62c47c84.95349720.
12. Pyriev, E.A. Practice of emotional motivation: experience of psychological analysis [Text] / E.A. Pyriev // Izvestiya Rossiyskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta imeni A.I. Herzen [Text]. - Saint Petersburg, 2016. - N 182. - P. 28-36.)).
13. Savitskaya, V.A., Sinitsyn S.S. Shirokov, A.I. Durum wheat in Siberia [Text] / V.A. Savitskaya, S.S. Sinitsyn, A.I. Shirokov. - M. : Kolos, 1980. - 184 p.: Il. ; 20 cm.. - bibliography.: P. 180-182.
14. Spasennikov, V.V. Phenomenon of color vision in ergonomic research and color consulting [Text] / V.V. Spasennikov // Ergodesign. – 2019 № 2 (4). – P. 51-60. - doi: 10.30987/article_5cb22163c8b6b7.59336480.
15. Fidalgo, P. Students’ perceptions on distance education: A multinational study [Text] / P. Fidalgo, J. Thormann, O. Kulyk, J.A. Lencastre // International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education. - 2020.- vol. 17, № 18. – P. 1-18. - doi.org/10.1186/s41239-020-00194-2.
16. Sadeghi, M. A Shift from classroom to distance learning: advantage and limitations [Text] / M.A. Sadeghi // International Journal of Research in English Education. - 2019. - Vol. 4, №1. – P. 80-88.