Methods and schemes of layer-by-layer synthesis and composite parts shaping formed with the use of different energy flows and material components during designing technological equipment complexes for their use in new additive and common subtractive production are presented. There are shown methods and plans of automation and computer control of product manufacturing.
technological equipment, additive production, subtractive production, layer-by-layer synthesis, product shaping
1. Theoretical Fundamentals of Technological Complex Designing / A.M. Rusetsky [et al.]; under the general editor-ship of A.M. Rusetsky. – Minsk: Belorussian Science, 2012. – pp. 239.
2. Design and Equipment of Technological Complexes / A.M. Rusetsky [et al.]; under the general editorship of A.M. Rusetsky. – Minsk: Belorussian Science, 2014. – pp. 316.
3. Automation and Control in Technological Complexes / A.M. Rusetsky [et al.]; under the general editorship of A.M. Rusetsky. – Minsk: Belorussin Science, 2014. – pp. 375.
4. Product Quality Support in Technological Complexes / S.A. Chizhik [et al.]; under the general editorship of M.L. Heifets. – Minsk: Belorussian Science, 2019. – pp. 248.
5. Vityaz, P.A., Heifets, S.A. Chizhik M.L. “Industry 4.0” From information-communication and additive technologies to machine and organism selfproduction // Proceedings of NAS of Belarus. Physical and Engineering Sciences Series. – 2017. – No.2. – pp. 54-72.
6. Vityaz, P.A., Heifets, S.A. Chizhik, M.L. State and outlooks in development of technological complexes of composite product additive production // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2017. – No.7(73). – pp. 42-48.
7. Mechanical Engineering: Encyclopedia / Editorial board: K.V. Frolov (Chairman). Vol.IV-7. Machine-tools and Wood Processing Equipment / B.I. Cherpakov [et al.]; under the editorship of B.I. Cherpakov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2002. – pp. 864.
8. Design of Machine-tools and Machine Systems: reference book-textbook. Vol.1. Machine Design / A.S. Pronikov [et al.]; under the editorship of A.S. Pronikov. – M.: Bauman STU of Moscow. – Mechanical Engineering, 1994 – pp. 444.
9. Vasiliev, A.S. Technological Fundamentals of Machine Quality Control / A.S. Vasiliev, A.M. Dalsky, S.A. Klimenko, L.G. Polonsky, M.L. Heifets, P.I. Yashcheritsyn. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2003. – pp. 256.
10. Heifets, M.L. Combined Processing Design. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2005. – pp. 272.
11. Bazrov, B.M. Module Technology in Mechanical Engineering. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2001. – pp. 368.
12. Bazrov, B.M., Heifets, M.L. Method of product presentation as object of production digitalization with structured multitude of modules // Proceedings of the NAS of Belarus. – 2019. – Vol. 63. – No.3. – pp. 377-384.
13. Artobolevsky, I.I. Fundamentals of Synthesis of Automatic Machines / I.I. Artobolevsky, D.Ya. Iliynsky. – M.: Science, 1983. – pp. 280.
14. Vragov, Yu.D. Analysis of Machine-tool Arrangement: Assembling Fundamentals. M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1978. – pp. 208.
15. Heifets, M.L. From additive production to self-production of machines, their units and parts // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2017. – No.4(70). – pp. 37-48.
16. Vitiaz, P.A. Laser-Plasma Techniques in Computer-Controlled Manufacturing / P.A. Vitiaz, M.L. Kheifetz, S.V. Koukhta. – Minsk: Belorusskaya nauka, 2011. ‒ 164 p.
17. Chizhik, S.A., Heifets, M.L., Filatov, S.A. Outlooks in development of technological complexes of composite additive synthesis of product shaping // Mechanic of Machines, Mechanisms and Materials. – 2014. – No.4(29). – pp. 68-74.