The development of the structure and mechanism of digital production system (DPS) functioning during technological preproduction (TP) and adaptive control (AC) of preliminary finish turning and milling is presented. On the basis of the analysis carried out with the use of complex criteria of technological cost price and general effectiveness of equipment there was defined an increase of technical and economic TP effectiveness of machining at the expense of the measures offered for DPS introduction.
cutting, digital production systems, technological preproduction, adaptive control, effectiveness
1. Technologists’s reference book / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Innovation Mechanical Engi-neering, 2019. – pp. 800.
2. Ingemansson, A.P. Cutting effectiveness increase due to adaptive control in digital production systems // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2020. – No.4(106). – pp. 39-48.
3. Ingemansson, A.R. Simulator development for technological preproduction and adaptive control of turning and milling in digital production systems // Metal Machining (technology, equipment, tools). – 2020. – Vol.22. No.1. – pp. 27-40.
4. Ingemansson, A.R. Calculation procedure for thermal conductivity definition of modern hard-alloy tools with multilayer coatings / A.R. Ingemansson, A.A. Bondarev // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2019. – No.12(102). – pp. 28-35.
5. Technologist’s Reference Book. In 2 Vol. Vol.2. / A.M. Dalsky [et al.]; under the editorship of A.M. Dalsky, A.G. Kosilovoy, R.K. Mescheryakova, A.G. Suslova.]. – 5-th edition revised and supplemented. – M.: Mechanical Engineering-1, 2001. – pp. 942.
6. Suslov, A.G. Scientific Fundamentals of Engineering Technique / A.G. Suslov, A.M. Dalsky. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2002. – pp. 684.
7. Certificate of State Registration of Program for Computer No.2020615978 the RF. IPC (no). Software Production-Technological Complex for Digital Production Systems / V.A. Shurygin, A.R. Ingemansson, V.V. Zhukov; applicant and patent holder: Joint-Stock Company ”Federal Scientific and Production center “Titanium-Barricades”. – No.2020615978; applied: 27.03.2020; published: 05.06.2020.
8. Structural Steel Billets for Mechanical Engineering. General Technical Conditions: OST 3-1686-90. – Instead of OST 3-1686-80; introduced: 01.09.90. – M.: CRI Complex, 1990. – pp. 26. – (Branch Standard).
9. Korloy. Metal cutting tools: catalogue. – South Korea: Korloy Publ., 2017. – P. 1060.
10. Big Daishowa. High precision toolholders: catalogue. – Japan: Big Daishowa Seiki Ltd., 2016. – P. 324
11. Beziyazychny, V.F. Fundamentals of Engineering Technique: college textbook / V.F. Beziyazychny. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2013. – pp. 568.
12. Medvedeva, G.M. How to avoid mistakes in choice of engineering production control system / G.M. Medvedeva, A.B. Museridze, E.B. Frolov // Machine Equipment. – 2012. – No.8. – pp. 29-35.
13. OEE: force of equipment general effectiveness [electronic resource]: almanac of production control. – 2010. – Access mode: http://www.up-pro.ru/library/production_management/operations_management/OEE.html (address date: 06.04.2020).
14. Konoshenko, N. Mechanism for calculation of equipment general effectiveness: example of Jordan Steel Company [Electronic resource]: Production Control Almanac. – 2016. – Access mode: http://www.up-pro.ru/docs/Almanach_2016.pdf (Address date): 06.04.2020).
15. Hartly, J. GPS in Action: transl. from Engl. / J. Hartly. – M.: Mechanical Engineering. 1987. – pp. 328.
16. Starkov, V. K. Cutting. Control of Stability and Quality in Automated Production / V.K. Starkov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1989. – pp. 296.
17. Grigoriev, S.N. Cutting in Automated Production: text-book / S.N. Grigoriev, A.R. Maslov. - M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2008. – pp. 372.
18. Korloy. Metal cutting tools: catalogue. – South Korea: Korloy Publ., 2017. – P. 1060.