There are shown the investigation results on the impact of ultrasonic oscillation transfer to a structure element upon seam geometry during semi-automatic welding in protective gas environment. The effects arising in melt during ultrasound superposition, their impact upon the formation of molten pool, geometrical parameters and structure of seam cross-section are considered.
ultrasound, oscillations, cavitation, welding, weld seam
1. Babchenko, N.V., Seliverstova, O.V., Sundukov, S.K., Fatyukhin, D.S. Weld seam operation properties increase through ultrasonic methods // Bulletin of Moscow State Auto-Road Technical University (MADI). – 2014. – No.1(36). – pp. 44-49.
2. Improvement of operational properties of parts permanent joints with ultrasound technologies use // Prikhodko, V., Karelina, M., Sundukov, S., Sukhodolya, A., Moiseev, V. // Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1353(1), 012081
3. Prikhodko, V.M., Nigmetzyanov, R.I., Sundukov, S.K., Fatyukhin, D.S. Innovation engineering processes with ultrasound use // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2017. – No.7(73). – pp. 11-14.
4. Prikhodko, V.M. Ultrasonic Technologies During Manufacturing, Operation, and Repair of Transport Equipment. – M.: “Technopolygraphcenter” Publishers, - 2003. – pp. 253.
5. Pat. 946841 the USSR, M. Cl.5 B23 K 9/14. Method of Manual Electric Arc Welding / Statnikov E.Sh., Fyodorov V.Yu., Kiyamov R.N., Petridy N.I., Snyatkov E.I. 2998525/25-27; applied: 27.08.80; published: 30.07.82, Bull. No.28; priority: 05.08.82. – pp. 3.
6. Pat. 931236 the USSR, M. Cl.3 B 06 B 3/00. Method for High-frequency Elastic Oscillation Exitation in Structures / Statnikov E.Sh., Senyukov V.L. – 2932620/18-10; applied: 23.05.80; published: 30.05.82, Bull. No.20; priority: 10.06.82. – pp. 3.