There is developed a concept and principles of combined technology formation for manufacturing promising products with high operation characteristics demanded by a customer and specified by a designer by means of the combination in a single engineering process of possible physical impacts for the modification of material surface layers and coating application upon parts of science intensive objects in mechanical engineering.
utility principle, science intensive engineering, technological impact
1. Beziyazychny, V.F. Similarity Method in Engineering Technique. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2012. – pp. 320.
2. Smolentsev V.P. Innovation technologies of combined processing methods // Science Intensive Technologies In Mechanical Engineering. – 2017. – No.7(73). – pp. 15-19.
3. Smolentsev, V.P., Safonov, S.V. Field of rational use of alternative technologies for parts quality and reliability increase // Reference Book. Engineering Journal. – 2019. – No.4. – pp. 12-18.
4. S.V. Safonov, V.P. Smolentsev, A.V. Mandrykin The methodology of manufacturability testing in launching hightech products of aerospace engineering into production // Materials Today: Proceedings, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2019.08.,2019, 176 2214-7853/_ 2019
5. Smolentsev, E.V. Design of Electric and Combined Methods of Processing. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2005. – pp. 511.