The investigation results of processing methods in granulated working environments are presented. There is given a review of scientific school developments of the “Engineering Techniques” department of the Don State Technical University. A generalized theory of the working processes investigated and an experimental confirmation of the obtained theoretical models complex allowing the calculation of productivity and quality of many processing techniques in granulated environment is presented. There are described outlooks and ways for the development of the processing techniques under consideration in modern mechanical engineering.
granulated working environments, surface layer quality, engineering technique design
1. Tamarkin, M.A., Tishchenko, E.E. Optimization Fundamentals for Parts Processing with Free Abrasives / Saarboniken / Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ‒ 2015.
2. Tamarkin, N.A., Tishchenko, E.E., Rozhnenko, O.A. Investigations of Metal Removal Formation During Profile Surface Abrasion of Parts // STIN. – 2012. – No.10. – pp. 25-30.
3. Tamarkin, M.A., Tikhonov, A.A. Metal removal in hydroabrasive machining. Russian Engineering Research. ‒ 2014. ‒ Vol. 34, Is. 3. ‒ pp. 175-177.
4. M.A. Tamarkin, E.E. Tishchenko, V.P. Fedorov Theoretical bases of the surface layer formation in the finishing and hardening treatment of details by SPD in flexible granular environment // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. ‒ 2016. ‒ Vol. 124, ‒ Is. 1. ‒ Article number 012169.
5. Tamarkin, M.A., Tishchenko, E.E., Shvedova, A.S., Isaev, A.G. Technological fundamentals for optimization of parts finishing-strengthening in granulated working environment // Strengthening Technologies and Coatings. – 2015. – No.11 (131). – pp. 13-15.
6. M.A. Tamarkin, E. E. Tishchenko , Kazakov D.V., Isaev A.G. Reliability of centrifugal–rotational finishing by steel shot / Russian Engineering Research. ‒ 2017. ‒ Vol. 37, Is. 4. ‒ pp. 326-329.
7. Shvedova, A.S. Operation properties increase in parts during processing with dynamic techniques of surface plastic deformation // Bulletin of DSTU. – 2015. – Vol.15. – No.1 (80). – pp. 114-120.
8. Tamarkin, M.A., Shvedova, A.S., Grebyonkin, P.V., Novokreshchyonov, S.A. Technological support of quality specified for surface layer of parts during processing with dynamic methods of surface plastic deformation // Bulletin of DSTU. – 2016. – Vol.16. – No.3 (86). – pp. 46-52.
9. Shvedova, A.S., Stelmakh, A.V. Engineering techniques optimization of dynamic processing methods for surface plastic deformation / Innovation Technologies in Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgy: Proceedings of the VII-th Scientif.-Pract. Conf., September 9-11. – Rostov-upon-Don, 2015. – pp. 7-17.
10. Spravochnik tehnologa / pod obschey redakciey A.G. Suslova. – M. Innovacionnoe mashinostroenie, 2019. – 800 s.
11. Tehnologiya i instrumenty otdelochno-uprochnyayuschey obrabotki detaley poverhnostnym plasticheskim deformirovaniem : spravochnik. V 2-h tomah. T. 2 / Pod obsch. red. A. G. Suslova. - M. : Mashinostroenie, 2014. - 444 s.
12. Tamarkin, M.A., Tishchenko, E.E., Shvedova, A.S. Optimization of Parts Processing with Dynamic Methods of Surface Plastic Deformation // STIN. 2018. No.3. – pp. 26-28.
13. Tamarkin, M.A., Tishchenko, E.E.,Shvedova, A.S. Optimization of Dynamic Surface Plastic Deformation in Machining // Russian Engineering Research. ‒ 2018. ‒ Vol. 38. ‒ No. 9. ‒ pp. 726–727.
14. Korolyov, A.V. Investigation of Tool and Parts Surface Formation During Abrasion. – Saratov: Saratov University Publishers, 1975. – pp. 191.
15. Sidyakin, Yu.I. Development of methods for calculation of elastoplastic contact deformations during parts strengthening with surface plastic deformation: Author’s Abstract for Dr. Sc. Tech. Degree: 01.02.06 / Sidyakin Yury Ivanovich. – M., 2002. – pp. 34.
16. Technologist’s Reference Book / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M. Innovation Mechanical Engineering, 2019. – pp. 800.
17. Technology and Tools for Parts Finishing-Strengthening with Surface Plastic Deformation: reference book. In 2 Vol. Vol.2. / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2014. – pp. 444.