A possibility for machinery billet machining effectiveness increase at the expense of the use of high-speed grinding machines operated in an automated cycle of machining mode changes is considered. It allows performing operations of roughing and then finishing ensuring the required accuracy and quality of surfaces worked. The application of high-speed force grinding allows rejecting rough and finish preliminary milling and, in such a way, decreasing the number of machine equipment, hard-alloy cutters, production areas and increasing labor productivity.
grinding, work cycles, productivity, cutting speed, processing accuracy, surface quality, floor-to-floor time, prime time
1. Zubarev, Yu.M., Priyomyshev, A.V. Theory and Practice of Material Grinding Effectiveness Increase. – S-Pb.: “Lan” Publishers, 2010. – pp. 304.
2. Zubarev, Yu.M., Priyomyshev, A.V. Grinding Stability Taking into Account Its Dynamic Characteristics. – S-Pb.: Publishing House of Polytechnic University, 2016. – pp. 388.
3. Zubarev, Yu.M. Mathematical Fundamentals in Product Quality and Reliability Control. – S-Pb.: “Lan” Publishers, 2017. – pp. 176.
4. Suslov, A.G. Mechanical Engineering Technology. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2004, - pp. 397.
5. Technologist’s Reference Book / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Innovation Mechanical Engineering, 2019. – pp. 800.