The article discusses the features of sensory fatigue which persons with impaired health of different nosological groups may experience. During the study, visual, sound and tactile triggers of sensory fatigue in respondents were identified; as well as the frequency and periods of development of this functional state and the duration of cases of sensory fatigue in respondents from different groups. Analysis of the results of the study showed that respondents with impaired health and a conditionally healthy group have different reasons for the development of sensory fatigue and the manifestation of mental responses to the intense effects of external stimuli.
sensory fatigue, perception, persons with impaired health; sensory adaptation; sensory systems, autism spectrum disorders
1. Nikolaeva, E. I. Psychological physiology with the basics of physiological psychology [Text] / E. I. Nikolaeva. - Moscow: PERSE, 2008. - 147 p.
2. Redko, A.V. Research of fatigue in students in the process of educational activity [Text] / A.V. Redko, E. L. Bacherikov, Yu. G. Kamskova // Bulletin Of SUSU.– 2008.- No. 19.- P. 36-37.
3. Rosenblat, V. V. Problems of fatigue [Text] / V. V. Rosenblat. - Moscow: Medicine, 1975. - 240 p.
4. Kolmykov A.V. Physical culture in the prevention of fatigue [Text] / A.V. Kolmykov, M. A. Kolmykova // Collection of selected articles on the materials of scientific conferences of the state research Institute "national Development". - Saint Petersburg.– 2019.- P. 193-195.
5. Rybnikov, O. N. Psychophysiology of professional activity: textbook for students. institutions of the state. Education [Text] / O. N. Rybnikov. - M.: publishing center "Academy". - 2014. - 223 p.
6. Dubrovsky, V. I. Physical rehabilitation of disabled people and persons with disabilities in the state of health: text-book for teachers. and Wednesday. studies'. physical education institutions. Culture [Text] / V. I. Dubrovsky, V. A. Dubrovskaya. – M.: publishing house. BINOMIAL. 2010. – 448 p.
7. Ilyushin, O. V. Fatigue and fatigue, their signs and measures of prevention [Text] / O. V. Ilyushin, A. R. Sungatullin // Science and education: new time. Cheboksary: ed.: "Expert and methodological center". – 2009. – no.6. – P. 31-33.
8. Kofanova, V. S. Clinical aspects of the asthenic syndrome. Frequency of occurrence of asthenic syndrome in different age groups [Text] / V. S. Kofanova// Actual problems of experimental and clinical medicine Materials of the 75th open scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students of Volgsmu. - 2017. - P. 146-149.
9. Nigmatullaeva, D. J. Study of the functional state of visual and auditory analyzers have intellectuals [Text] / D. J. Nigmatullaeva, F. O. Hatamova, S. B. Abdusattorov // Collection of the second scientific and practical international conference of ICNS "Science and education". - 2018. - P. 218-220.
10. Neison, B. Key problems of autism. Sensory aspects of autism [Text] / B. Neison // Autism and developmental disord-ers. - 2016. - Volume 14. - No. 3. - P. 42-48. - rence of ICNS doi:10.17759/autdd.2016140304.
11. Permyakova, I. Visual, audial, kinestet, digital. How do I determine the types of information perception? [Electronic resource] / I. Permyakova. - URL:http://razvitie-intellecta.ru/vizual-audial-kinestet-i-digital-kak/ (accessed: 21.11.2019)
12. Pizova, N. V. Fatigue, asthenia and chronic fatigue. What is it? [Text] / N. V. Pizova // Consilium Medicum. - 2017. - No. 2. - Vol. 14. - P. 1-5.
13. Mikhalchi, E. V. Features of tactile and olfactory fatigue development in persons with autistic spectrum disorders [Text] / E. V. Mikhalchi, I. V. Kolesnikova // Bulletin of the state University of Humanities and technology.– 2019.- no. 4.- P. 14-24.
14. Brandwein Alice, B. neurophysiological indicators of atypical auditory processing and multisensory integration are associated with the severity of symptoms in autism [Text] / B. Brandwein Alice, J. FOXE John, S. Bulter John, H. Bate Lisa, M. Shulman Sophie // Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. – 2015. - Volume 45. - Issue 1. - P. 230-244.
15. Visual phenomena and illusions. Catalog of the faculty of psychology of Lomonosov Moscow state University [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://www.psy.msu.ru/illusion/ (accessed: 10.11.2019).
16. Neumann, L. V. Anatomy, physiology and pathology of hearing and speech organs: Textbook. for students. higher ED. studies'. / ed. by V. I. Seliverstov [Text] / L. V. Neyman, M. R. Bogomilsky. - Moscow: VLADOS. - 2001. - 24 p.
17. Christensen, H.K. Quantitative studies of the olfactory function [Text] / H.K. Christensen// Acta Oto-Laryngologica. – 1953. – 43(6). – P. 537-544.
18. Khaustov, A.V. Sensory features of children with autistic spectrum disorders. Assistance strategies. Methodological guide [Text] / A.V. Khaustov, N. G. Manelis. - M.: FRC FGBOU IN MGPPU. - 2018. - 70 p.
19. Ovechkin, I. G. Functional correction of vision [Text] / I. G. Ovechkin, K. B. Pershin, V. D. Antonyuk. - Saint Petersburg: ASP. - 2003. - 96 p.
20. Pavlova, E. L. Prevention and recommendations for neurotic disorders and fatigue [Text] / E. L. Pavlova / / Regional Bulletin. Kursk: Publishing House "Thinker”. - 2018. - P. 16-18.