Approaches to the formalized solution of technological design problems at the initial stages of TPP taking into account functional potentialities of modern CAD program-information means are considered. There is shown necessity and possible directions of digitalization of TPP information support are defined taking into account the requirements to the completeness, reliability, actuality and protectability of reference data.
technological pre-production, route designing, electronic reference book, requirements to reference data, CAD functional potentialities
1. National Technological Initiative. Factories of Future [Electronic resource] // URL: https://technet-nti.ru/article/fabriki-buducshego.
2. Plan of Measures (“road map”) “Technet” (efficient engineering technologies) National Technological Initiatives // February 14, 2017 URL: http://assets.fea.ru/uploads/fea/news/2017/02_february/15/Dorozhnaya_karta_TechNet.pdf
3. Technologist’s Reference Book / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Innovation Mechanical Engineering, 2019. – pp. 800.
4. GOST 14.004-83 Technological Pre-production. Terms and Definitions of Basic Concepts. – M.: Standardinform, 1983.
5. Chigirinsky, Yu.L. Mathematical Methods for Machining Process Control: monograph / Yu. L. Chigirinsky. – Volgograd: Volgograd State Technical University, 2010. – pp. 139.
6. State Registration Certificate of Computer Program No.2018617090 of 18.06.2018 of the Russian Federation. A’PROPOS Computer Complex for Engineering Process Automated Calculation / V.Yu. Ivanov; PC “Thesis”. – 2018.
7. Ivanov, V.Yu. Engineering information technologies – a tool for productive efficiency increase // Modern Science Intensive Technologies in Industry of Russia: High-Performance Computations and CALS-Techniques // Proceedings of VNTS. – Ufa, 2005.
8. Kondakov, A.I. Development of scientific-methodical basis for automated support of solutions of production-engineering cycle: Thesis for Dr. Sc. Tech. Degree. M.: 1999. – pp. 441.
9. Koshin, A.A. Strength theory and optimization of multitool turning // Author’s Abstract for Thesis of Dr. Sc. Tech. – Chelyabinsk, 1997. – pp. 35.
10. Starostin, V.G. Structural synthesis formalization of cutting processes: Thesis for Dr. Sc. Tech.: 05.02.08. – Irkutsk, 2001. – pp. 195.
11. Suslov, A.G., Petreshin, D.I., Fedonin, O.N., Khandozhko, V.A. Automation of surface layer quality parameter control and machinery operation properties at cutting // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2019. – No.8(98). – pp. 28-36.
12. R 50-54-93-88. Classification, Development and Application of Engineering Processes: Recommendations. – M.: Standard Publishers, 1988.
13. Suslov, A.G., Fedonin, O.N., Shalygin, M.G. Fundamentals for engineering product reliability support // In Proceedings: Innovations in Mechanical Engineering of H MNTK; under the editorship of V.Yu. Bluementstein. – 2019. – pp. 110-115.
14. Reference Data Control at Modern Engineering Enterprise // URL: https://ascon.ru/source/articles/uts_sig_11_09_2011.pdf.
15. Chigirinsky, Yu. L. On trust degree to CAD results // Interactive systems: problems of man-computer interaction: Proceedings / Uliyanovsk State Technical University [et al.]. – Uliyanovsk, 2013. – pp. 289-293.