A methodical approach to the development of product design manufacturability support is presented. The approach described takes into account the stages of product life, difference in initial conditions, contradictions in the impact of one and the same characteristics of product design upon labor-intensity of different stages of product life and conditions under which the optimization for manufacturability is carried out in absolute and relative values of manufacturability.
design, product, part, manufacturability, labor-intensity, cost price, manufacturability factors, characteristics, manufacturing, operation, utilization
1. Procedure of Design Optimization for Manufacturability and Estimate of Engineering and Instrument Making Product Manufacturability. – M.: Standard Publishers, 1976. – pp. 56.
2. Amirov. Yu.D. Product Design Manufacturability: Reference Book / Yu.D. Amirov, T.K. Alfyorova, P.N. Volkov et al. / under the general editorship of Yu.D. Amirov: the 2-d edition revised and supplemented. – M.: Mechanical Engineer-ing, 1990. – pp. 768.
3. GOST 14.205-83 “Product Design Manufacturability”.
4. Bazrov, B.M. Problem in product manufacturability support / Science Intensive technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2016. – No.4(58). – pp. 30-34.
5. Bazrov, B.M., Troitsky, A.A. Analysis of manufacturability factors of product design fulfillment // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2018. – No.7(85). – pp. 23-26.
6. Troitsky, A.A. Calculation formulae for manufacturability factors of product design // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2020. – No.7(109). – pp. 31-34.