GRNTI 12.09 Развитие науки
A systematic analysis of the concept of "sustainable development of the region" is carried out . The classification of factors that affect the process of sustainable development is given. A three -factor resource model for the formation of sustainable development of the region , including human, financial and raw materials, is described. The necessity of systematic monitoring as an element of regional development control is substantiated.
socio-economic system, conceptual paradigm, institutional economy, economic psychology, management, region, sustainable development
1. On the concept of transition of the Russian Federation to sustainable development: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 01.04.1996, No. 440 [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://www.kremlin.ru/ (accessed 20.02.2020).
2. Dovbiy, I. P. Transformation of resource support for the development of the region when changing technological structures [Text] / I. P. Dovbiy, O. A. Amirov // Russian entrepreneurship. - 2013. - No. 8 (230). - P. 68-72.
3. Ivanov, V. A. Methodological foundations of sustainable development of regional socio-ecological and economic systems [Text] / V. A. Ivanov // Economic and social changes: facts, trends and forecast. - 2008. - No. 2. - P. 50-59.
4. Kalinnikov, M. Yu. Theoretical and methodological foundations of the concept of sustainable development of the region [Text] / M. Yu.Kalinnikov // Regional economy: theory and practice. - 2005. - No. 9. - P. 14-18.
5. Perfilov, V. A. Essence and types of sustainability of regional socio-economic systems development [Text] / V. A. Perfilov // Problems of modern economy. - 2012. - No. 2. - P. 264-266.
6. Podprugin, M. O. Sustainable development of the region: concept, main approaches and factors [Text] / M. O. Podprugin // Russian entrepreneurship. - 2012. - No. 24. - P. 214-221.
7. Pchelintsev, O. S. Regional economy in the system of sustainable development [Text] / O. S. Pchelintsev. Moscow: Nauka, 2004. - 258 p.
8. Spasennikov, V. V. Economic psychology [Text] / V. V. Spasennikov. - Moscow: PerSe, 2003. – 448 p.
9. Sukharev, O. S. Dysfunction at the level of macro- and micromanagement of socio-economic systems [Text] / O. S. Sukharev // Ergodizain. – 2019. - No. 4 (06). - P. 173-178. -doi:10.30987/2619-1512-2019-2019-4-173-178.
10. Standard of living of the Russian population. Statistical information of the Federal state statistics service of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]. - URL: http:// gks. ru/folder/13397 (accessed 24.02.2020).
11. Tsvetkov, V. Ya. Analysis of sustainable development of territories [Text] / V. Ya. Tsvetkov, V. V. Oznamets // IT-NOW: Information technologies in science, education and management. - 2018. - No. 1. - P. 48-53.