GRNTI 55.01 Общие вопросы машиностроения
GRNTI 55.13 Технология машиностроения
GRNTI 55.35 Металлургическое машиностроение
A method for a ball blank centerless grinding is considered. A circuit is realized at the expense of the presence helical trapezoidal groove on a drive disk. It is shown that at a ball centerless grinding appears an error of basing on an operation dimension – a diameter of a spherical surface. A setting dimension is defined mathematically during the fulfillment of a technological operation of a ball centerless grinding and also an error of a setting dimension is defined.
centerless grinding, sphere, hollow ball, bearing, ball bearing, shape accuracy
1. Olender, L.A. Technology and Equipment of Ball Production. Minsk: Higher School, 1974 – pp. 334.
2. Yashcheritsyn, P.I. Machinery and device thin finishing processes / P.I. Yashcheritsyn, A.G. Zaitsev, A.I. Barbotko, Academy of Sciences of Belarusian SSR (Minsk). – Minsk: Science and Engineering, 1976. – pp. 328.
3. Shchetnikovich, K.G. Circular groove profile impact upon ball surface spherical shaping at smooth finishing // Bulletin of Mechanical Engineering. – 2010 – No.2. – pp. 25-29.
4. Zakharov, O.V., Sklyarova, A.I. Geometrical and power aspects of ball superfinishing for aircraft bearings // Bulletin of Perm National Research University. Mechanical Engineering, Material Science. – 2015 – No.4. – pp. 90-101.
5. Xu W, Cui D and Wu Y (2016) Sphere forming mechanisms in vibrationassisted ball centreless grinding // International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 108 83-94.
6. Childs, T. H. C., & Yoon, H. J. (1992). Magnetic fluid grinding cell design. CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, 41(1), 343-346. doi:10.1016/S0007-8506(07)61219-0.
7. Bochkaryov, A.P. Effectiveness and Quality Increase of Hollow ThinWall Ball Shaping by Centerless Grinding [Text]: thesis for Can. Sc. Tech. Degree: 05.02.08 / A.P. Bochkaryov; scientific adviser: A.N. Vasin. – Saratov, 2013 – pp. 123.
8. Vasin A.N., Iznairov, B.M., Bochkaryov, P.Yu. High shaping technology for ball centerless grinding // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2012. – No.3(9). – pp. 3-10.
9. Vasin, A.I., Iznairov, B.M., Bochkaryov, A.P. Effectiveness Increase in Shape Error Correction at Ball Centerless Grinding // STIN. – 2013 – No.3. – pp. 17-19.