GRNTI 55.01 Общие вопросы машиностроения
GRNTI 55.13 Технология машиностроения
GRNTI 55.35 Металлургическое машиностроение
On the basis of the analysis of functional potentialities of modern information systems the applicability of multidimensional combined information structures is substantiated for the formation of the information support of technological pre-production automation systems of engineering production. There is developed a simulator of data for the formalized solution of the problem of elementary technological route formation for surface processing in case of quality complex indices application defined by product operation properties.
technological design, complex of product quality indices, multi-dimensional information structure, processing route, OLAP, structural optimization
1. Scientific fundamentals of product quality control through surface layer modification of materials / S.F. Safonov, V.P. Smolentsev, V.V. Zolotaryov // Science Intensive Technologies at Modern Stage of Mechanical Engineering Development: Proceedings of the VIII-the inter. Scientif.-Tech. Conf. (Moscow, May 19-21, 2016) / Moscow Road-transport State Technical University (MADI). – Moscow, 2016. – pp. 201-204.
2. Suslov, A.G. Design-technological support of quality and competitive ability of mechanical engineering produce // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2017. – No.7 (73). – pp. 25-28.
3. Firsov, I.V. Automated design of parts processing plans at intermittent edge processing of chromium containing steels and aluminum alloys // Problems in support and increase of quality and competitive ability of produce of mechanical engineering and aircraft engine manufacturing (TM-2015): Proceedings of the VII-th Inter. Scientif.-Tech. Conf. (Bryansk, September 21-23, 2015). – Bryansk, 2015. – pp. 200-201.
4. Chigirinsky, Yu.L. Mathematical methods in technolo-gical design // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2018. – No.4 (82). – pp. 13-20.
5. Codd, E.F., Codd, S.B., Salley, C.T. Providing OLAP (On-Line Analytical Processing) to user-analysts // An IT mandate. – Technical report, 1993.
6. Krzysztof, J. Cios, Data Mining : A Knowledge Discov-ery Approach // Springer 2007. ISBN 978-0-387-33333-5. – pp. 123.
7. Tchigirinsky, Ju.L., Chigirinskaya, N.V., Firsov, I.V. Structural optimization of technological route using simulation modeling // Proceedings of 2015 Int. Conf. on Mech. Eng., Automation and Control Systems (MEACS) (Tomsk, Russia, 1-4 Dec. 2015) / Tomsk Polytechnic University. – pp. 1-4. – DOI : 10.1109/MEACS.2015.7414925.