GRNTI 55.01 Общие вопросы машиностроения
GRNTI 55.13 Технология машиностроения
GRNTI 55.35 Металлургическое машиностроение
The process of optimization in a combined engineering process choice is considered and a necessity to create new methods and technologies, and also a structure of technologist’s evidence basis at manufacturability optimization at the stage of the new products introduction into manufacturing and design changes agreement are substantiated.
manufacturability, optimization, criterion analysis, aerospace products
1. Technological Support of Machinery Operation Proper-ties / O.V. Ryzhov, A.G. Suslov, V.P. Fyodorov. – M.: Me-chanical Engineering, 1979. – pp. 176.
2. Technological Support and Operation Properties In-crease in Parts and Their Joints / A.G. Suslov, V.P. Fyodorov, O.A. Gorlenko et al.; under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2006. – pp. 448 (Technologist’s Library).
3. Safonov, S.V. Technological Support of Product Opera-tion Properties. Voronezh: IPC VSU, 2015. pp. 224.
4. Portnykh, A.I., Smolentsev, V.P., Skrygin, O.V. Product manufacturability optimization for electric processing methods // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. 2018. No.11. pp. 30-34.
5. Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineer-ing / under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. M.: Mechanical Engineering. 2012. – pp. 528.
6. Author’s Certificate No. 1085734 (USSR). Method of Electric-Chemical-Mechanical Processing. Bull. of Inventions No. 14, 1984.
7. Pat. 2619410 RF. B23H Method of surface plasma sput-tering / V.P. Smolentsev, E.V. Smolentsev, S.V. Safonov, M.V. Kondratiev, E.S. Bobrov. Application 2015101658 of 20.01.15. published: 15.05.17. Bull. No. 14.