GRNTI 55.01 Общие вопросы машиностроения
GRNTI 55.13 Технология машиностроения
GRNTI 55.35 Металлургическое машиностроение
In the paper it is shown that railway wheels and rails life depends considerably upon wear-resistance of their tread working surfaces. There is presented an innovation technology of a railway wheel tread electromechanical processing allowing the increase of its life. The innovation technology of railway wheel working tread electromechanical processing allowing its life increase is shown. The innovation technology for rail working tread allowing its life increase is given.
innovation technology, tread, railway wheel, electromechanical processing, needle milling, grinding with whetstones, leaf grinding
1. Parts Surface Engineering / Author group; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering. 2008. – 2008. – pp. 320.
2. Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering / A.G. Suslov, B.M. Bazrov, V.F. Beziyazychny et al.; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engi-neering, 2012. – pp. 528.
3. Melentiev, L.P., Poroshin, V.L., Fadeev, S.I. Rail Main-tenance and Repair. – M.: Transport, 1984. – pp. 220.
4. Suslov, A.G., Finatov, D.N., Zaharov, L.A., Maslyukov, V.A. Tehnologicheskoe obespechenie povysheniya dolgovechnosti poverhnostey kataniya zheleznodorozhnyh rel'sov i koles // Instrument i tehnologii. ‒ 2002. ‒ № 9-10. ‒ S. 20-28.
5. Suslov, A.G., Finatov, D.N., Zakharov, L.A., Maslyukov, V.A. Technological support of life increase in railway wheel and rail treads // Instrument and Technologies. – 2002. – No.9-10. – pp. 20-28.