The peculiarities of manufacturability optimization of designs and produce the machining of which is performed with the use of electro-physical and electro-chemical methods including the combination of different physical effects in a single process are considered.
updating for manufacturability; methods of electrical treatment, basic requirements, machining methods
1. Beziyazychny, V.F. Fundamentals to Ensure Quality of Metal Produce with Non-Organic Coating / V.F. Beziyazych-ny, V.Yu. Zamyatin, A.Yu. Zamyatin, Yu.P. Zamyatin. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2005. – pp. 608.
2. Safonov, S.V. Modes of electro-spark alloying and metal product coatings / S.V. Safonov, V.P. Smolentsev, V.G. Gritsyuk // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engi-neering. – 2014. – No. 5(35). – pp. 27-31.
3. Smolentsev, V.P., Smolentsev, E.V. State and outlooks in development of combined machining / Bulletin of Soloviyov State Aircraft Technical University of Rybinsk. – 2017. – No. 2. – pp. 5-9.
4. Pat. No. 2464137 the RF. Method of Obtaining Local Area of Cooling in Heat-loaded Part / V.P. Smolentsev et al. // Application 2010144769 of 01.11.10. published 20.10.12, Bull. No. 29.
5. Smolentsev, E.V. Design of Electric and Combined Me-thods of Machining. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2005. – pp. 511.