In the paper there is considered an impact of electrolyte and voltage concentration in a circuit upon reliability of tapping in openings with super-small diameter using anode machining (AM). The impact of changes of sodium chloride mass fraction in an electrolyte solution and the impact of voltage supplied in the course of machining threaded openings with a super small diameter (≤ M1.4) using AM is shown.
thread cutting, super small diameter, process reliability, moment formation, electrochemical treatment
1. Tomachyov, S.A. Theoretical fundamentals of tapping // MSIU. Inter-college Proceedings. – 1999. – pp. 13-18.
2. Kulikov, M.Yu., Yagodkin, M.V. Reliability investiga-tions of tapping in openings with super small diameter // Transactions of KBSU. – 2015. – 2015. – No.5. – pp. 153-156.
3. Kulikov, M.Yu. Yagodkin, M.V. Tapping peculiarities in openings of super small diameters // Bulletin of BSTU. 2016. No.3. – pp. 153-156.
4. Matveev, A.A. Precise Thread Cutting. – M.: Mechani-cal Engineering, 1978. – pp. 88.
5. The Anodic Mechanical Machining Application of Thread Cutting of Small Diameters. Kulikov M.Yu., Yagodkin M.V., Larionov M.A. Sheptunov S.A. Proceed-ings_IT&QM&IS-2017 20(1). – C. 724-727.