The description of the simulator of a shaver-roller chip groove having a parameter presentation of its helical surfaces is shown. A procedure for the definition of tool width life allowing the assurance of a sufficient strength during machining in a “tool-blank” engagement is formed.
shaver-roller, chip groove, tool width, Archimedean spiral, tooth machining, tooth arch
1. Yamnikov, A.S., Malikov, A.A., Valikov, E.N., Sidor-kin, A.V. Resource-saving technologies for manufacturing cylindrical cog-wheels // Engineering Technique. – 2008. – No.7. – pp. 7-10.
2. Malikov, A.A., Sidorkin, A.V. Combined technique for shaving-rolling cylindrical cog-wheel teeth // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2012. – No.12(18). – pp. 23-26.
3. Malikov, A.A., Sidorkin, A.V., Rakhmetov, S.L. On problem of technological limitations caused by design of tool used in shaving-rolling cylindrical cog-wheels with circular teeth // Transactions of TulaSU. Engineering Sciences. – 2018.-Edition 1. – pp. 165-171.
4. Malikov, A.A., Sidorkin, A.V., Rakhmetov, S.L. Definition of parameter interconnection mechanisms of shaver-roller diameter with diameter of round toothed cylindrical cog-wheel machined by shaver-roller // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2019. – No.9(87). – pp. 39-44.
5. Valikov, E.N., Belyakova, V.A. Cog-Wheel Side Surface Cutting-Deforming Finishing: monograph. – Tula: Publishing House of TulaSU, 2011. – pp. 216.
6. Malikov, A.A., Sidorkin, A.V., Yamnikov, A.S. Innova-tion Technologies in Cylindrical Cog-Wheel Teeth Machining: monograph. – Tula: Publishing House of TulaSU, 2011. – pp. 335.
7. Koganov, I.A. Gear Profile and Formed Surface Effi-cient Machining. – Tula: Priokskoe Publishing House, 1970. – pp. 184.
8. Litvin F.L., Fuentes A. Gear geo-metry and Applied theory. Published in the United States of America by Camb-ridge University Press, New York, 2004, 800 pp.
9. Radzevich, S.P. Gear Cutting Tools: Science and Engi-neering, 2nd Edition, Boca Raton, Florida, 2017, 564 p.p.