Computation dependences on the definition of vibration amplitude in machine sliding blocks of a lathe group, in particular, sliding blocks of boring lathes of VM series, feed through cutters and boring ones are defined. Vibration speeds of oscillations in the direction of coordinate axes with the aid of which one defines actually amplitudes of deformations are defined. As a result of investigations there are determined dependences to obtain amplitudes of deformations, mean-square values of oscillation speeds affecting errors at parts machining on boring lathes.
machine, vibration, sliding block, error, accuracy, deformation
1. Beziyazychny, V.F., Chumak, P.V. Definition of ma-chining error caused by sliding block rigidity of boring lathes // Bulletin of Soloviyov State Aircraft Technical University of Rybinsk. – 2018. No. 1 – pp. 85-89.
2. Chukarin, A.N. Theory and Methods of Acoustic Com-putations and Design of Technological Machines for Machin-ing: monohraph / A.N. Chukarin. – Rostov-upon-Don: Pub-lishing House of DSTU, 2005. – pp. 149.
3. Beziyazychny, V.F. Similarity Method in Engineering Technique. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2012. – pp. 320.
4. Ryzhkin, A.A. Chip formation peculiarities at steel ma-chining by hard alloys with wear-resistant coatings / A.A. Ryzhkin, M.M. Klimov, R.V. Sergeev // Bulletin of DSTU. 2001. Vol.1. No.1. pp. 47-55.
5. Chukarin, A.N. Sawbow design development for band-saw with increased rigidity and vibration resistance / A.N. Chukarin, A.E. Litvinov, V.V. Novikov // Journal STIN. 2017. No.6. pp. 22-23.