Fundamentals of the complex approach to the experimental investigations of metal-working technological systems to ensure parameters of quality and operation properties of machinery surfaces are considered. The approach mentioned above is applicable both at the stage of scientific researches and under conditions of experimental-technological laboratories of manufacturing enterprises. It embraces the matters of planning, and also metrological, mathematical and instrumental support of investigations.
technology, surface quality, technological systems, metrological systems, experiment planning, diagnostics, parametric reliability
1. Ryzhov, E.V., Syslov, A.G., Fyodorov, V.P. Technolo-gical Support of Machinery Operation Properties. – M.: Me-chanical Engineering, 1979. – pp. 174.
2. Technological Support and Operation Properties In-crease of Parts and Their Units / A.G. Suslov, V.P. Fyodorov, O.A. Gorlenko [et al.]; under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering. 2006. – pp. 447.
3. Nagorkin, M.N. Parametrical Reliability of Technologi-cal Systems for Machinery Finishing and Finish-Strengthening with Super-Hard Synthetic Tools. Monograph / under the edi-torship of A.V. Kirichek. – M.: “Spectrum” Publishers, 2017. – pp. 304.
4. Parts Surface Engineering / authors’ group; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2008. – pp. 320.
5. Averchenkov, V.V., Fyodorov, V.P., Nagorkin, M.N. New approaches to engineering investigation automation based on virtual measuring complexes // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2005. – No. 1(5). – pp. 64-75.
6. Pyrikov, I.L. Tretiyakov, V.V., Fyodorov, V.P. Compu-terized system for measuring roughness and corrugation of machinery surfaces using virtual devices // Science Intensive Technologies at Current Stage of Mechanical Engineering Development (TM-2016)/ Proceedings of the VIII-th Inter. Scientific Pract. Conf. of MADI. – 2016. – pp. 187-189.
7. Nagorkin, M.N. Pyrikov, I.L., Tretiyakov, V.V., Fyodo-rov, V.P. Diagnostics of technological systems on quality and operation properties machinery surfaces worked using updated computer technologies // Science Intensive Technologies at Current Stage of Mechanical Engineering Development (TM-2016) / Proceedings of the VIII-th Inter. Scientific Tech. Conf. of MADI. 2016. – pp. 130-133.
8. Fyodorov, V.P., Nagorkin, M.N., Pyrikov, I.L., Ivakh-nenko, A.G., Fedyaeva, G.A., Potapov, L.A. Automation of technological system diagnostics on quality surface parameters in parts worked // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical Univer-sity. – 2012. – No. 1(33). – pp. 85-94.
9. Fyodorov, V.P., Nagorkin, M.N., Pyrikov, I.L. Technol-ogical and metrological aspects of machinery surface adapta-tion to uncommon operation conditions during manufacturing // Reference Book. Engineering. – 2009. – No. 10. – pp. 8-15.
10. Fyodorov, V.P., Finatov, D.N., Khandozhko, V.A. Automated systems of scientific researches in machinery surface engineering // Reference Book. Engineering Journal. – 2007. – No.3. – pp. 18-32.