A description of the algorithm for computation and synthesis of a shaver-roller machine engagement with a cylindrical cog-wheel with circular teeth (CCCT) for the definition of a tool rational diameter with respect to the diameter of the wheel worked by it is shown.
shaver-roller, circular teeth, cylindrical cog-wheels, top diameters, tooth arch curvature diameter, off-pole mesh
1. Vinogradov, A.N., Davydov, A.P., Lipatov, S.I., Margolit, R.B., Pankov, I.G., Parshin, A.N. Innovation technology high-productive manufacturing cylindrical cog-wheels with arch teeth // Scientific Technical Journal "MSOU-XXI-NEW TECHNOLOGIES". – 2010. – No.5. – pp. 25-30.
2. Rachmetov, S.L. On two types of problems connected with design of shaver-rollers for machining cylindrical cog-wheels with circular teeth // Youth and Science: Step to Suc-cess: Proceedings of the 2-d All-Russian Scientific Conf. of Promising Developments of Young Scientists (March 22-23, 2018) in 3 Vol., South-Western State University, Kursk. – 2018. – pp. 286-291.
3. Yamnikov, A.S., Malikov, A.A., Valikov, E.N, Sidorkin, A.V. Resource-saving technologies in manufacturing cylindrical cog-wheels // Engineering Techniques. – 2008. – No.7. – pp. 7-10.
4. Malikov, A.A. Sidorkin, A.V., Yamnikov, A.S. Tech-nology of circular teeth machining of shaver-rollers on NC machines // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2011. – No.6 (06). – pp. 15-20.
5. Malikov, A.A., Sidorkin, A.V., Yamnikov, A.S. Com-plex technology of manufacturing shaver-roller for machining cylindrical cog-wheels with circular teeth // Fundamental and Applied Problems of Engineering and Technology. – 2012. – No.2. – pp. 53-59.
6. Sidorkin, A.V., Salimov, D.M. Procedure for reference point coordinates computation at complex spatial motion of preliminary shaping of shaver-roller circular teeth in processing centers // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2014. – No.2 (32). – pp. 24-29.
7. Malikov, A.A., Sidorkin, A.V., Rakhmetov, S.L. To the problem of technological limitations conditioned by tool de-sign used in shaving-rolling cylindrical cog-wheels with circu-lar teeth // Proceedings of TulaSU. Engineering Sciences. – 2018. Issue 1. – pp. 165-171.
8. Ginzburg, E.G., Golovanov, N.F., Firun, N.B., Kha-lebsky, N.T. Gearings: reference book. – L.: Mechanical Engi-neering. 1980. – pp. 416.
9. Sukhorukov, Yu.N., Evstigneev, R.I. Tools for cog-wheels machining by free over-rolling. – N.: Engineering, 1983. – pp. 120.
10. Valikov, E.N., Belyakova, V.A. Gog-Wheel Cheek Cutting-Deforming Finishing: monograph. – Tula: Publishing House of TulaSU, 2011. – pp. 216.