The assessment indices of surface layer effective state in machinery subjected to different ways of finishing are considered. The role of the dislocation restructurization process in the formation of operation characteristics of surface layer material quality and prediction of its working capacity is shown. A generalized quality index of multi-component functional layers formed on operation surfaces of machinery is described.
index, effectiveness, part, surface layer, finishing, dislocation restructurization
1. 1. Suslov, A.G. Scientific Fundamentals in Engineering Techniques / A.G. Suslov, A.M. Dalsky. - Mechanical Engi-neering, 2002. - pp. 684.
2. Suslov, A.G. Technological Support and Operation Properties Increase of Parts and Their Joints / A.G. Suslov, V.P. Fyodorov, [et al.] / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. - M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2006. - pp. 448
3. Butenko, V.I., Scientific Fundamentals of Machinery Surface Layer Functional Engineering. – Rostov-upon-Don: Publishing Center of DSTU, 2017. – pp. 481.
4. Butenko, V.I., Gusakova, L.V. Efficiency Increase in Machinery Surface Grinding. – Taganrog: Publishing House of SFU, 2012. – pp. 176.
5. Kulinsky, A.D., Butenko, V.I., Gusakova, L.V. Defini-tion of material susceptibility to technological hereditary at surface parts finish-strengthening // Strengthening Technolo-gies and Coatings. – 2017. No.1. – pp. 9-13.
6. Butenko, V.I. Demonstration peculiarities and technolo-gical inheritance management at parts surface finish-strengthening // Strengthening Technologies and Coatings. – 2018. No.2. – pp. 83-87.
7. Butenko, V.I. Updated and Multi-component Functional Layers on Machinery Surfaces. – Rostov-upon-Don: Publish-ing Center of DSTU, 2016. – pp. 235.
8. Butenko, V.I. Structure and Properties of Surface Lay-ers of Tribosystem Parts. – Taganrog: Publishing House of TTI SFU, 2012. – pp. 367.