Manufacturing technology impact upon quality parameters of a surface layer and ensuring machinery operation properties is considered. An impact upon operation properties not only of modes, but also a technological method of machining, even at ensuring similar parameters of the surface layer quality is emphasized. The impact of a surface strengthening depth and a structure of a supporting layer upon hard-loaded product operation is estimated. A multi-layer organization of surface layers and sublayers, the formation of heterogeneous structures, thin surface layer nano-structuring are recommended. There are shown advantages of surface deformation strengthening including the use of a deformation wave in combination with the further chemical-thermal treatment of material. The prospects of wave deformation strengthening use in additive technologies of the direct layer-by-layer synthesis of parts in science intensive products are revealed.
technology, surface layer, operation properties, material, layer-by-layer synthesis, strengthening, heterogeneous structure, plastic deformation, deformation wave
1. Suslov, A.G. Quality of Machinery Surface Layer. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2000.
2. Ryzhov, E.V, Suslov, A.G., Fedorov, V.P. Technological support and operation properties increase of parts and their Joints: Technologist’s Library. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2006. – pp. 186.
3. Surface Layers and Inner Limits of Partition in Heterogeneous Materials / under the editorship V.E. Panin. – Novosi-birsk: Publishing House of SB RAS, 2006. – pp. 520.
4. Genkin, M.D., Ryzhov, M.A., Ryzhov, N.M. Heavily-loaded Gearing Reliability Increase. – M.: Mechanical Engi-neering, 1981. – pp. 232.
5. Valiev, R.Z., Alexandrov, I.V. Bulk Nano-structured Met-al Materials: Manufacturing, Structure, Properties. – M.: PC “Academbook”, 2007. – pp. 398.
6. Vasilieva, A.G. Deformation Hardening of Hardened Structural Steel. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1981. – pp. 231.
7. Papshev, D.D., Pronin, A.M., Kubyshkin, A.B. Streng-thening efficiency of carbonized machine parts // Bulletin of Mechanical Engineering. – 1990. – No.8. – pp. 61-64.
8. Kirichek, A.V., Soloviyov, D.L., Lazutkin, A.G. Technol-ogy and equipment of static-pulse processing with surface plastic deformation: Technologist’s Library. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2004. – pp. 288.
9. Kirichek, A.V. Soloviyov, D.L. Formation of surface layer with high operation properties through wave deformation strengthening // Reference Book. Engineering Journal with Appendix. – 2014. – No.4 (205). – pp. 3-7.
10. Kirichek, A.V., Soloviyov, D.L., Kuzmenko, A.P. De-formation shock wave use for meta material nano-structuring // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2015. – No.8 (50). – pp. 17-22.
11. Kirichek, A.V., Soloviyov, D.L. Outlooks in multiple in-crease of operation properties by metal material natural rein-forcement at technological support of multi-level heterogeneous structure // Hardening Technologies and Coatings. – 2014. – No.4 (112). – pp. 3-10.
12. Kirichek A.V., Soloviyov D.L. Properties and technology for quasi-composite blanket using natural reinforcement of the metal by strain affected areas // Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 2013. Vol.5. No.4 Part1 C. 04010-1-04010-5.
13. Kirichek, A.V., Soloviyov, D.L., Barinov, S.V., Silan-tiev, S.A. Contact endurance increase in machinery through hardening with static-pulse processing // Hardening Technologies and Coatings. – 2008. – No.7 (43). – pp. 9-15.
14. Kirichek, A.V., Soloviyov, D.L., Tarasov, D.E. Iron-carbon alloy hardening by combined processing of wave defor-mation and carbonizing // Hardening Technologies and Coat-ings. – 2013. No.12. – pp. 36-39.
15. Kirichek, A.V., Soloviyov, D.L., Zhirkov, A.A. Fedonin, O.N., Fedonina, S.O., Khandozhko, A.V. Potentialities of additive-subtractive hardening technology // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2016. – No.4 (52). – pp. 151-160.